Sunday, September 30, 2007

daddy dearest

sunday nite dinner@home.
mum cooked 'pha-mee' today. one of my fav! haha... so, i had my dinner 1st. not my fault! nobody else wanted to eat with me, how pathetic! LOL... mum+dad was bz-ing with i oso duno wad! bro was sick in bed. so i had mine... then i onlined.
then daddy had his dinner. halfway thru, he came into my room holding one cut-off bottle of FROZEN thingie. he asked me, "wat's tis?"
ok. lemme explain 1st. the bottle actually contained honey. but somehow, duno who TER-put the honey into the freezer! and it got frozen. so mum wanted to de-frost it for my fever-ish bro (i'll opt for ginseng tea if im feverish! hehe... but he thinks its rather yucky, so honey lor), so she cut-off the bottle and left it on the dining table, for later use. no more label there, and it rili DOES NOT look like honey at all - gota admit tat!
so daddy came and asked me wad was tat, while i was playing some lame online game. i just glanced over my shoulder and said, "honey. can mix if u want to."
tat is all i said. haha... anyway, this 'incident' rili made me realize that im very the ridiculous, sometimes! hahahaha...
so daddy was eating when mummy came to join him. and somehow, (cos my room is just next to dining room), i only managed to hear, "ling tol me can mix leh!" (LOL!!! im LOL-ing here as i type! my gudiness! whahahahahahahahaha!)
then i went out and check on the situation. hahahha... daddy reconfirmed with me - u said can mix rite? i dun even know wads tis! (he din hear me clearly wen i said "honey"! he only got the part i said, can mix!) i said, yea - i said so but... (LOL! cudnt even managed to finish my sentence! burst into laughter liau! rili laf my head out! mum oso!) LOL!!! and eventually, dad was oso lafing! wahlao!!! but lucky he only managed to korek a bit of the frozen honey nia to MIX! hahaha...
ok, not entirely his fault, u see. i know i know, its MY FAULT. im sorry lor... but funy, man! u see, mummy cooked it with lotsa extra ingredients to be mixed in, on our own - some in bottles, some on plates. so, tats y this 'accident' can happen!
LOL. wen i calmed down, i told him i was just kacau-ing him! i tot he heard the "honey" word! my gudiness! LOL... gona take me few days to really stop lafing over this matter! hahahah!!
my dad, he is very well-known for his 'fierce' looking appearance (nia nia), but oso, at the same time, very the well-known for being very the humorously ridiculous dad. hahaha.. TRUE! tats is why i can be bluggin abt this! hahaha... once anyone gets to know him, they'll know how ridiculous he is! hahahaha... all those family frens, the aunties sekalian, they wud tell us, his doters - "ur dad is very funny hor?!" haha... (porkey shud remember tat!) haha... LOL. and im very very sure my sis n porkey wud laf dead reading this! hahahaha...
ridiculousity #2 for tonite - they were toking about how the birds like to 'hang out' on the window grille of my bro's room - and poo-ed on the grille many a time! mummy said maybe she shud tie some plastic bags there temporarily to scare em away (like in paddy field! hehehe)... and again, guess wad daddy said?
daddy said: write "do not poo here IN CHINESE" and hang the 'notice' there!
i duno why, spontaneously i answered: why chinese? wad if they cannot read chinese? maybe they are 'lakia' (iban) birds?
*maybe I gota change my way of toking too... one day =D and stop being SO ridiculous at times!!! hehehe... call me a homey person, but im REALLY glad i have such family! hehe... happy reading peeps, and hapy monday!

4 comments:

Pearpear said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!
Readin tat made me laf alone in the dark (coz the other 2 r zzzzz upstairs oredi, luckily! n u know y i said LUCKILY lah ok).....

But i guess it's really true....this daddy can be sooooo humourously ridiculous at times despite that steely serious 'heng' on the outside:)

Growing up with him as ur dad means you have a lot of freedom to really grow as YOU lor i think.....
(UNLIKE some mums or dads, hoh lindt hoh........u know which ones i m toking bout lah..haizzzzzz)
coz he doesnt restrict what you have to say...hehe......

gingee said...

ha... all frens said dad looks FIERCE, wich in fact, not at all~ hahaha.

n yupe, lots n lotsa trust n freedom! hehe... rili chio peng us all js nw. if only u n ger were here, my gudiness - i tink the whole hse will fall apart! hahahahaha... LOL.

PC said...

hahahahahaa.. yeap yeap! i was lafing like mad girl in my own room..NONE STOP! aduhai..

funny la!!! yorh.. the birdie thing.. goodyness. i gues i inherite daddy's wuliao-ness.. nyeahahahahahahah..

Pearpear said...

oh oh oohhh......i tot of something to 'represent' him......
being his doter = freedom of speech that's genuine, like the ppl of the united states! (you are really allowed to speak your mind, man!)

and being the doter/son of THAT particular family i was referring to, is just like being malaysians lor....
cakap aje can speak your mind, after you have spoken, if it doesnt sound 'acceptable', you have to eat ****

:)

:P