Monday, September 03, 2007

embarassed nyerrrr

11pm. monday.
argh... ALMOST wanted to say how embarassed i am, til a reply came. (that's why my title is tat, u see! haha) LUCKILY! hahaha... my gudiness! not the first time leh!!!! another important lesson learnt tonite - NEVER ask ANYONE ANYTHING when its almost bedtime! (save urself from 'hak-si' urself!) din know anyone cud be TAT bler mar. hahaha... =D
anyway, my kl fren's finally back to kl. and yup, was on leave today coz i needa be his 'driver' & i have no where else to 'throw' him. heheh... and, wasnt feeling well whole day. the tummy, to be exact - wasnt well the whole day! had me woke up even earlier than my working days! hmmmph! WASTED!
ahh... needa sleep oso liau. tomolo working. baru pip-ped a while, soooooooo damn song-ly, arnd 5+pm, sudenly got disturbed by a phone call from my 'beloved' lil sis. gues why? asking me about her haircut! MY GUDINESS! cos she mms-ed me after her haircut, and i belum gave any feedback... and! was WIDE awake liau after that. hmmmph....
oki... my trip's 'story' will be up wen im well & not sleepy. hahaha... til then, gudnite ppl, and enjoy ur short working week (cos its a public hols in sarawak this sat! yay!) haha....

No comments: