Sunday, September 16, 2007

TAG-ed

TAG-ed
okayyy... 11pm. 16 september 2007. im definitely overly-free now. sighin at the coming of monday! arrrgh! so here i am, doin this wuliau stuff for fun! hehe... TAG-ed by my lil sis in her blog... neh, like she said:
5 people I'm tagging:
1. stella leong
2. lindt <---- derived from my last name 'ling' which was somehow mis-pronounced by a kid, became 'lindt'. hehe
3. wendy
4. kok hong
5. siapa lagi..? hmm... whoever who feels like doing so!
here goes. entah apa apa...
5 Things is my bag:
1. keys (house, office, car = a big heavy bunch!)
2. organiser
3. wallet
4. pen
5. shel's stuffs (in case we're meeting tomolo for badminton. in case...)
5 Things in my head:
1. MONDAY!! arggghhh!
2. why aint LF replyin me YET? im supposed to get back to another person leh for confirmation!
3. so, badminton or not tomolo?
4. arghhh... dread having to liase delivery of stuffs to a client's place. the 'deliver-er' is owes not reliable! sien..
5. the list of works still in my hand
5 words I frequently use:
1. herh?!!!
2. yea rite!
3. WHAT??!!!!
4. bu yao chao wo! (dun disturb me!) *to my lil bro!
5. mao mao bear! where are u? *tis lil doggie owes likes to 'escape' outta hse, u see... and be a lil kepo!
5 Recent smses received:
1. chu chu (my godmum) *skipped thai res. dinner for my late evening nap! hahaha... tats y kenak sms-ed!
2. bernard lai!
3. c.s.
4. a porkADOT (tat my lil sis' entry in my hp contact list - cos she SWALLOWS fatty porkie! LOTS!! duno who changed it ler... duno...?)
5. cynthia
5 recent things I just did:
1. bathed
2. ate
3. threaten my lil bro to sadap & not bug me (*hehe...)
4. checked my mails
5. sms-es
5 things in my wardrobe:
1. herh? clothes lar... wad else?
2. giftboxes
3. the very nice, cool graphical 9000won umbie from korea! LOL...
4. photo frames & albums
5. a huge Mickey-head stuffed toy (a porkADOT's).
5 things I just ate:
* cudnt rili list the things i JUST ate, so list the 5 LATEST things i ate la. hehe...
1. half a bowl of kueh chap from 3rd mile (yummie!!!)(dinner)
2. a spoonful of daddy's mee-pok with the red sauce... (dinner)
3. half a mini mooncake (late evening)
4. half a plate of sekama's curry rice!!! yummmmmieeeee.....(lunch)
5. 2 to 3 spoonfuls of bro's fried rice from the curry rice place oso. he ate curry rice AND the fried rice leh! (niceeee...)(lunch)
* ger, this part - i do make u geram, dont i? whahahahaha.... *blueekkk! *blueeekkk!!
5 people I'm tagging:
i'll skip this. besides my lil sis & me, i dun think there is anyone else on earth as free as we both are NOW. and monday is coming, so nobody's gona be sooooo free to layan this ridiculous tag. so, skip! hehe...
HAVE A WONDERFUL WONDERFUL WORKING MONDAY!!! gudnite!
ah! another thing on my mind wayyyyy earlier today - the anonymous comment-er, had me wondered who! hehe... definitely not a stranger.
and..., waiting for the 'tortoise & mao mao' story to be up! hehe... gudnite and gudweek ahead! (aisi, i can rili come up with lengthy posts for something meant to be SHORT! =/ )

5 comments:

PC said...

im keeping myself SHUT.

=#

FYI, this is not a site for you to DEFAME your ... *coughs* siblings. *coughs*

hahahaha

gingee said...

hahahah! LOL...
its not defamation, my dear. hahaha... LOL. its 'transparency' - being transparent! hahaha.. nah, dun worry. the 'a porkADOT' name suits u alrite. cute enuf for a bubbleli chubby gal like u. hahaa.. (see, not defamation AT ALL! compliment ler..in a way! hahaha...)

PC said...

grrrhhhhh!

i said ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
HMPH!

or else, ur bday.. ur pressie would be my lovely CUTE NOSE since nobody is bidding it still! =(

gingee said...

ha! does tat mean tat if i stop 'defaming' u rite now, rite here... i get to request for the things i wan?? hahahahahaha... LOL. jk! end up, i buy for u pulak! on my bday! like one year. cannot rmber when! cish... hahaha... ok. no more. hahaha..

gingee said...

oh, i dun wan ur nose - NO MATTER WHAT. thank kiuk veli muchie. hahaha...