Tuesday, September 18, 2007

silent G

my fren's leaving for sure! end of this month! no no, sumtime next weekend! =( had dinner with em js nw, and ha... gues im immuned to frens leaving liau? (i sure hope so!). hmmph!
anwy, one of the 5 things in my mind last sun nite (in my tag-ed post), the delivery of stuff thingie? hmmph! mauk muntah darah i deal with this lay-dee from our printing co! the last time arnd, i complained abt HER in my m.i.a. post, i tink. calling her dumbo! today, they sent for us too without having us to go there to tell the way, the delivery guys. but, prior to tat, her superior (very ngam-key with us one) called and arranged time with me etc, and gues wad! the superior mentioned sumting abt not ending up MY (their) ppl have to wait LIKE LAST TIME! AISI! I was the one who waited for them! not the other way round! man! she din know. hell knows wad story this dumbo tol her sup. to cover up her own mistake! but then agn, im not the crybaby type to complain everything to this superior abt how her gal was the one who came up with all the trouble last time. hmmph! i am speechless.
and! she's owes calling me - pei lin. WITHOUT the 'g'. LOL. laf dead me on the other end wenever she calls and tok to me, this story-tellin lay-dee. haha... i've corrected her the first few times, but, i guess she 'insisted' on me as pei lin. haha... sounded abit like pei-lindt, actually! LOL. nvm.
ha, odw back from work js nw, used the road with thousands of bumps punya. hehe... saw sumting sooo sooo cute when i was omos reaching my hse. there's one exceptionally high mountain-like bump somewher, and there's this silver civic (EG8 or 9, sik tauk me the diff - gen 5 dusi liau), LOL. BEFORE the bump, he was closely behind. after me passing thru the bump, walao... eh! soooo cute u see him (him as in the car) goin over the bump OH SOOOOO slowly! sooo gently! hahahahah... had me smileD suku-ly alone in my car! LOL! its like, eh...im making a turn liau, are u not passing tat still? hahaha... si lah, pasang until low low (but nice la, i know). SOOOOOO much reminded me of the other one - instantly. hahaha... and oso, pear's babe last time! hahaha.... rili very chubee ler if u were to see it! hahaha...
oki... pei 'lindt' is goin to sleep liau. its omos 2am. and porkey is still up and chatting with me, using her super broken incorrect bahasa sarawak! crazy ger! haha... nites!!!

5 comments:

PC said...

called me WHAT !!??!!??!!

bedebaahh engkau!
hahahahahahahaha


dear fellow readers,
FYI, we siblings speaks like that.. but we are PURELY good on the inside.. (especially MUA) LOL. don't be suprised to see any language that might scare you off and cause you to pee on ur pants.
i sincerely apologize to everyone for peiling's such unacceptable behaviour.
sekian. kamsiah..

hahahahaahhaahahahaha!!!!!

gingee said...

LOL! tol u, go sleep! ur outta ur mind! haha... but yesh, 1 thing very true - we speak lidat to each other! hahah.. 'but we are PURELY good on the inside...' how true! LOL..

MY behaviour wor! hahaha! helo helo?

anwy, im not gona layan u much liau, porkey! go ong ong! (may ur nose be blocked til tertanggal!) heheheh... AND STOP HARRASSING MY FRENSTER & BLOG WITH UR KOMENS!!

PC said...

me? harrassing??!!
aduhaaii.. kesian akak ni, si friendster and si bullog dia knak harrassed.. lapor polish eh! hahahaha!!!!

ok, back to english.
FYI, my nose is under AUCTION mode. some nice people actually bid RM100 for my nose! believe it or not! hahaha! yay..im getting rid of my nose soon.. *cheer*

gingee said...

good! come back in nov and become someone without nose. OKU khi!

blueekkk...

and if ur not back to ur normal mode tonite, im not gona layan u so much liau! hmmph!

PC said...

lol!!!

hahahahaha..some one is threatening me!!!!

LOL

laugh dead me!

let tonite decide my mode. hahahahaahaha