Friday, September 21, 2007

give it a try...

A VERY VERY THE LENGTHY AND BORING ONE. Don’t bother reading if u have not the time. Hehe… and interest =P

Received a mail today (thursday), walao! Another person I got to know just recently, is gona leave kch too! Aisi nya… WHY is everyone leaving? Argghh… so UN-nice! LUCKILY this person that I consider as a fren, isn’t someone whom I’ve known for long… else, I tell u – i'm gona get short term depression, I tink! Hahahaha… nah, not THAT serious yet! (master of exaggeration, I AM… remember? Hahaha) but, honestly, I'm glad I dun know him for long. I know it sounds soooo ‘heartless’ (bo sim), but that is the truth ma… at least, not soooo much of an impact on me. Hehe… I am being VERY honest here, ok. Pardon me if i'm being offensive! Hehe… wich, I dun tink I am! Hahaha…

But still, it is NEVER nice to know people, and then, leave. Can even teach me a thing or two on photography, I tink! Haha… but anyway, I really wish u all the very best in your new environment, new life, new job, new everything! And do email me once in a while! =D Haih… I really dislike people leaving! NOT THAT I WUD BE BUGGING THEM ALL THE WHILE, no… sometimes, they are those kinda frens that u DON’T really go out with, but still, its like - another person NOT HERE (in your town) liau. IT IS NOT NICE TO KNOW this kinda news =(

And, speaking of wich… frens are frens NOT because they are of any USE to each other (atlis, that is wad I feel). There are people u can just click with, no matter how ‘unknown’ they are to u. me – when i'm in my so-called ‘comfort zone’, I am chatty. Hahah… noisy, sometimes. And loud. So, when u see me quiet, as to be able to count the words coming outta my mouth, haha… u know why then. Hehe... and, speaking of wich again, the other fren I’ve known for years… since primary One – who is leaving oso, sometime next week, is ALREADY wasiat-ing EACH AND EVERYONE of us with ‘non-monetary’ thingie (he said!) hehe… two of wich he wasiat-ed , “get a bf!”… LOL! Cish! Hahah… and, our shuttlecock ‘stocks’! Hahahaha… just dump in my car lidat nia! Hahaha…

Okay, before anyone continues reading and in their mind, keep thinking – this is boring (but stil cont reading, I duno why), lemme just say – this one is dead sure a boring one! Hahaha… can stop reading liau. This is the post of a ‘at-the-moment’ moody girl. AND! ‘dun worry – dunno YET’ is also not a good one! from ANOTHER (different) person who ‘duno yet’ whether leaving or not! its not worry! its... indescribable. forget it.

And then, a uni-mate, my ex-roomie when I was in kl for my internship, is seriously in a dilemma whtr to accept the new job offer in KL or not, away from her hometown. Wich I really think she should accept, now that her parents had already okay-ed her leaving. Its really cute how she fwds all the correspondences btwn her and the company to me everynite since, and I really duno whether wadever I replied her made any differences or not in her decision making! Hahaha… but I appreciate her sharing with me. Haha… ahh, miss her lots! Chances come not everyday. And haha… with this, I really think, no matter how un-nice, how moody I’ll feel when frens told me they are leaving, still, I will say this (EVENTUALLY) – give it a try. U’ll never know what’s ahead. Hehehehe… I'm outta my mind tonite! Hahaha… (must be terjangkit by that Porkey! Hahahha…).

Ok. That’s is for tonite. Hehe… listening to keri hilson & timbaland’s ‘they way I are’. NICE... and i kenot yahu! hmmph!!!

2 comments:

PC said...

jangkit by me??!! again!!

put allllll the blame on me!

HmPphHHHH!!!

gingee said...

adush.. ur FAST ger! haha... baru posted nia, and u commented! ahaha... anwy, pear stil up ler. at 130am. hehe.. stressed abt the yynn thingie, her. tsk tsk tsk. i kenot yahu! =( hehe...

anyway, dun forget to ask pear to update u abt the parcel i sent yesterday!!! *wink *wink

u WILL not expect tat! hahaha...