Friday, September 21, 2007

misunderstood

GOTA WORK TOMOLO (sat)!!!! =( sadnyerrr me! nvm, saving up the 'off-day requests' for emergency use! hehe... more effective ma - if evyweek asks for off-sat, sure kenot la. so wen there's no plans wadsoever, kuai kuai go work! hahahaha...
btw… gota ‘straiten’ TWO points here. Hehe… if not, I'm being misunderstood! Haha… NOT by one person nia nia - as far as I know!

1. fyi, I DO NOT argue with my boss ANYMORE, ok. Haha… (so to you-know-who-you-are, thank you very much for the ‘brilliant’ 2-3pm advice!) haha… somehow, after a year working here, I'm no longer that arrogant, naïve, hot-tempered lil mafan. Wondering why too, myself. In fact, I can REALIZE the change in me, and I think I amazed myself! LOL… speaking of masuk bakul angkat sendiri! Hahahaha… but very true, they both (mr & mrs boss) said so too. Guess I'm used to the working environment liau kua? Haha… really funny to think back how violent I was. REALLY!! Hahaha… stupidnyeee. Hahaha… LOL. So, in short, I have been a very good girl since early this year. Hahaha… so, no nida suggest any ideas liau ar. Thank kiuk very muchie. Hahaha… (btw people, can please please don't remember me as that girl or not? LOL… haha. Laugh dead me here! Let the past be buried peacefully ha. Haha. Coz it’s a terribly un-nice an attitude! Malu also la, okay! Haha…)

2. and! NO, I don't fly Boeing 747 airplanes. Hehe… Chinese should know what I mean. Haha… kenak complained again, by more than ONE person that I always ‘fly them aeroplane’. Hehe… no ler, I don't think so ler. 737, maybe kua. Haha… just kidding!! Seriously, no lah. Even if there were times like dat, must be due to the ‘Attack of the Lazyworms’! Hehehe… (blame it on the worms!)

No comments: