Saturday, September 22, 2007

=D

went to sleep with alarm set at 8am to wake up for work on a nice saturday. and then avril's 'Girlfriend' song ter-shout shout at 8am sharp, waking me up. had it snooze-d... til a call came! haha... boss said no nida come to work today! WAHHHHHH! hepinyerrr me! hahahaha... so continued sleeping til 10am! wahhh... havent had this late hour sleep luxury for a LONG time liau.
taking a short short break from my 'routine' now. hehe... and, had such a great wait kacauing my lil sis today! hahaha... sent my nis and her a surprise parcel, and she expected someting else! LOL... til she got the news! hahahaha... laf dead me and elder sis! LOL... kesian. hahahahahaahaha....
my elder sis' email to porkey (cos parcel was sent to elder sis' hse). haha... (both duno wad's in the parcel)! LOL...
"now, this is making me more curious than ever...i just got the parcel from ling...at 11.10am sat. i weighed it 1st using the scale....Y? coz its darn lightweight! not munkek lerr........wait n see!"
eh my dear sistas... why wud i wanna POST munkeks for u guys?? kenot buy over there mer? hahaha... except for mum's 'mutated' shanghai munkeks, of cos. haha... (wich is very very the nice, but very the outta shape! for own consumption nia la, tat particular type. hehe).

No comments: