Sunday, September 16, 2007

sabbath day

went blood donation on sat, reached home kinda late... so pip-ed a bit bit til late late afternun. and ended up, its 1.15am and im still wide awake. so next time, no more midnite hair wash, and no more very late morphing! its sunday liau, and i gota get up super early to go church! die! hahaha...
*dedicated to anyone who gota work on a sunday... hehe. and eventually, to everyone else who gota work on monday as well! hehe... sabbath days are (supposed to be) rest days! plans spoilt! hmmmp.... hmmph. haha...
anyway, blood donation drive. as usual, kinda hard to find the artery on my right hand, so WITHOUT poking the needle, the GH uncle switched to my left arm. and poked! waited, and eh! tada blood flow gok! LOL... then, there goes again... with the one poked hole on my skin, he used the 1 or 2mm diameter needle head to keep searching for the artery! korek korek! it hurts ler. a bit. haha... but at the end of the day, its worth it lar. hehe...
oh, prior to donating, gota fill in the form, as usual. so i filled in my details, and a church uncle, he sat beside me... looking as i fill in those stuffs. suddenly asked me, "why are u so DARK?" me - "HERH?" (shocked the bejeebers outta me! hahaha... never had ANYONE asked me why so dark before! i would only get the 'you're very dark' comment, but never been ASKED - WHY?) hahaha... had me stunned for a while before answering him! LOL! so, i figured its easier to give a cause as to why im so dark, rather than telling him, im born to be like this. so i tol him, i went 'boating' ('peh-cun' in hokkien, easier ba...)! hahaha... immediately he asked, "sarawak regatta?!!" LOL!!!! rili LDM (laf dead me) there and then!!! of cos not la! hahaha... LOL. funinyee... so 'khua-eh-khi' me! LOL... regatta my head! hahaha....
ok. i am dark. again, another comment received! hahaha... lil nis is too! hahaha... it runs in the family, esp the girls. my bro, fair like snow white. hahaha... for real. his 3 sisters dark like... wad arr? but he is the fair one! hahaha...
and then, 2nd stage of registration. another helper of church asked me, ahhh... me very malas to continue. gota go sleep liau. haha... so, no nida tell liau. forget it. haha... and oh! met a secondary school 'fren' there - looked RILI different ler - he balding or memang hair that short, or wad... no idea.
tido. tido. 135am liau. tido. gud morning peeps... have a greeeattt PEACEFUL sunday!

No comments: