Tuesday, September 11, 2007

another one...

haha! laf my head out reading a comment by someone on my 'where to?' post! hahaha... stil 'recovering' from my laf! haha... (exaggerating abit gok). hehe.... anyway, a very careless stupid mistake! hahaha... tats y i laf like mad! hahaha..
ahh! today happen to ter-watch another petronas ad gok! 'percintaan tan hong ming'. WAHLAO! i must be laggin coz my lil nis has already watched the ad. my sis said, she can pause suddenly just to watch the ad when its aired. haha! but very cute ad. sooooo innocent. and that lil malay gal is sooo cute. tat chinese boy pulak, errmmm... typical chinesey look? hahahaha... tried you-tubing for this particular one, but cudnt be found. too bad. haha... i can remember only the rabbit teeth.
ha! finally i got my kayak pixes. gues how many of em? DUA! TWO!!!! 2!!! 2 pcs nia nia nia! someone's enjoyin very much this tease, everyday! knowing tat i CANNOT do anyting much. but then, nvm. im VERY well-known for my patience. i'll wait =P but they are sooo very the jaggy i can only see the sceneries the clearest! hahahaha... LOL. u know wad, they shud come up with handphones that can click for 'Add Item' > 'Actions' > 'Pinch' or wadever that can hurt physically! coming out of the screen! that will be very very very the useful, at times... (like this). hmmph. i wait. i wait. never mind.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

so KoLian meh... I think you dont only have DUA! TWO!!!! 2!!! 2 pcs nia nia nia! I ChinChai count also got more than TIGA! THREE!!!! 3!!! 3 pcs (including thoes backside one).. =)

gingee said...

hmmm... anonymous ar. i dislike ppl commenting as anon ler - esp when the comments sounded as if YOU were on site lidat. hehe... im suspecting someone (in mind). hehe... but not necc correct tho.

EH! FYI, AS OF TODAY, SUNDAY 16 SEPT, I ONLY RECEIVED DUA KEPING NIA NIA NIA LEH! via email. so u say, kolian o not? hehe...

Anonymous said...

Ohh!! sorry for my rudenesses... I am Gene (altou I gave u my name, I think you still dont know who I am ya? haha...).
Back 2 photos. May be I can send you the photos tru g-mail (can attached 20MB files; yahoo only 10MB or 15MB nia). If no g-mail, then give me any e-mail lah.

gingee said...

haha... gene. if im NOT wrong, ur the guy whom i asked - "u buying the whole mcD ka?" rite?? and also the guy with the 'sun-marked' 'natural' watch on ur wrist, rite? hehe...

yea sure, my email - bongpeiling@yahoo.com or bongpeiling@gmail.com. I PREFER YAHOO! dun check gmail for a long time liau.

(but ur colleague say he will burn me a CD of the whole thing la. BUT again, until i meet him, i oso duno when. so, i dun mind u emailin few nicer ones 1st. hehe.. tq veli muchie!)

Anonymous said...

Haha... ya ya.. that's me, d 1 who might own McD some day (as if!) & the natural SkinWatch by S-watch.
BTW, I aledy send u som of d photos 2 ur yahoo, the rest, wait 4 d CD fr my colleague lah.. hihi! Enjoy...