Wednesday, September 26, 2007

a simple sms

I look
at
the moon,
the moon is
beautiful...
I look
at
you...
I...
I...
I'd better look at the moon again.
Happy Mooncake Festival!
-----------------------------------------
a 'greeting' that i got from a fren! haha... and i forwarded it to a few ppl in my list. hahaha... LAF DEAD ME when i got their replies! hehe...
ok. my own reply to tat sender was sumting, "chau lang! hahaha... look la! look la! go and look at the moon la!" LOL! of cos, not mad... just tat, it was such a cute & funny sms! hahaha... LOL.
reply #2: ho! ho! dun luk! dun luk! (plus a sony e "Laughing" katun, i tink...)
---> exactly like MY reaction! from my elder sis, tis one! hahah...
reply #3: sony e "Crying" cartoon! (LOL!!!)
---> from who else but the super perasan Porkey! =P ALWAYS tries to act kiut!
reply #4: can gaze at stars some more... (meaning, rather spend time luking up at the moon & stars pun mati mati tak mauk luk at the face!)
---> from someone SO humble mer? hahaha... nah, more like someone who is so 'malas-wanna-layan' this ridiculously-wuliau girl! hahaha... fyi, this reply-ier can be EVEN meaner if want to!
reply #5: eh u! so bad! naughty gal! (haha... sorry lor. but i oso kenak waddd! hehe...)
---> from a fren who can rili bear with my soi-khuan and my 'ridiculousity'! hahaha... *miss her lots!
reply #6: happy mooncake festival to u & ur family too! (HERH?! haha.. why no reaction punya? chewww! no fun! heheh... NO OFFENCE AR! but u rili can try not to be SO serious sometimes, u know... hehe.)
---> from an ex-unimate who is always TAT serious =D hehe...

No comments: