Monday, September 10, 2007

sumbody kenot access

i am REALLY gona cekikkkkk ppl this time.
being one of the few outsiders for the kayak thingie among a group of colleagues means no direct 'contact' with the others, esp those with cams or details etc. so my updates were normally later than late la as compared to the others, duno bout the other outsiders, but my 'info-bearer' is ALWAYS very the bz one. watodo. and i just found out i have an email today, simply saying "sumbody kenot access" (to the pixes THEY have uploaded!)
TAT IS ALL U GONA FWD TO ME?? hmmmmph.... geram mati me here! (if there is one katun tat best describes me now, it'll be like ermmm... Rugrat's Angelica jumping up n down in frustration! hehe...)
read the mail, ended up duno to laf or wad!! geram for sure!!! i cannot access then dont let me know lar... til u got the files TO PASS TO ME. hmmph!! hepily fwd me their 'conversations' and their uploading of pixes, knowing i can read but not view em.
the art of keeping the ball rolling, herh?
HMMMPH!!

No comments: