Friday, September 07, 2007

once.., twice.., sold!

went tat pinoy place for the first time, being not-so-much-of-a-porkie-eater, frens advised me not to waste my time there cos they serve mainly porkies. but i insisted oso tonite (lastnite). hmmm, somebody tol the waitress im not so much of a porkie fan, and when the porkie's being served to our table, it was so much so tat even this waitress who sat wayyyyyy back there, made an effort to turn to me from her seat and made a lil gesture, "good?" adush... paisehnyeee me. ermmm, ok - its not unnice. its actually nice. but not something i like. hehe... but its nice getting to try. *nyek! =D
and then, aiyo... before even the real trip to kayak tomolo (saturday), my partner's planning to 'AUCTION' away the partner, meaning - ME! hmmmph! OR, other option - CHANGE PARTNER! (i know im weak, but atlis, there's a stronger one to 'save the day' mar.... hahah) lemme recall, antg else bor? hmmm, no, but scary enuf liau - auction tiau me! how is tat possible! hahaha.... kenot! kenot! (its scary enuf how tis kinda thoughts can cross a person's mind... tsk tsk tsk) =(
Ahh... chatting with my lil sis now. both super alert in the middle of the nite, but the thing is, she gets to sleep til 2pm. me, max, 830am nia. adush...
oh! i omost forgot, got a super enjoyable ride lastnite. at lis, the song-est i've had so far. truly! too bad its too short. haha... and in the middle of a kinda-heavy traffic some more! haha... but superb. wahh, i had a plainly cute nite, from the porkie to the auction to the ride to the yumcha with frens that ended up with another plan for a 'gathering' tonite. hehe... fun fun! happi weekend, peeps & pips! hahaha... gudnite (my lil sis loso-s me to go sleep liau. like ah-por lidat! hahaha...)

No comments: