Sunday, September 09, 2007

kayaking

Ha… whole upper body aches. Haha… went kayaking with a bunch of ‘strangers’ yesterday, 8 september 2007 - public hols for sarawak, TYT's bday (hehe…) from lemme see, I left home at 7am, back home at 5pm. Hahah…
ENJOYED MYSELF LOTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Hahahaha…
felt sooo crippled not having any camera arnd! (people say, u dun nid pix can oso come up with lengthy post, so nvm lar…) Haha… yea rite. but anyway, really really enjoyed myself, and had a great experience! Haha.. (someone’s definitely gona say me si ai bin after this…) lets see wad I can recall best of the whole thing:
1. I tink I'm quite a good navigator. LOL
Hahaha… AT LEAST, I DUN NAVIGATE TOWARDS THE ROCKS (like the other boy+gal canoe there – never got to know their names tho!). and, AT LEAST, I DUN KEEP DOIN THE ‘sand-landing’ like B&J did, or the overturned one. Hahah…
2. paddling aint as tiring as ‘swimming’.
This one ar, hugging the life jacket and tried making my way across the stream during one of our breaks, man! Ended up, the other girl I’ve just met, sl, had to pull me through! LOL… paisehnyeee me. PIPS DUN SWIM, I FORGOT ABOUT THAT. Hahahahaaha… then, it was kinda against the current some more! So, got ‘flow-ed’ away towards the rocks, and susah payahly made our way back again, further down the stream. Haha… one word – TIRING! Hahaha… really really tiring ler! But was fun! Haha.. esp when u know your safe, and its cold in the water. Nice nice. Haha…
3. “TURNED OUT 2 B QUITE A RELIABLE KAYAK PARTNER”
Ha!~ (word by word, exactly) the best COMPLIMENT I got! Hahahahaha… ESPECIALLY from someone who wanted to AUCTION tiau me! Hahahaha… =P bluekkk!
4. got to meet some new people.
Seriously new strangers. Haha… (there’s old stranger too, in this case). Hehe… DEFINITELY GONA MISS TEASING THE ‘VERY-8-RAINBOW’ GUY. Haha… (if only he reads! LOL). He’s oso the person who taught me & the other 2 gals on the Rainbow community, and also the association of a CERTAIN color with that kinda community, which needless to say, is the color of MY canoe, and so, I got ‘blamed’ by u-know-who for choosing that canoe. Hahah… but like wat the other girl said to this rainbow guy, “shut up lar u”. hahahaha… nice meeting em all. And to the rainbow guy, I bet each and everyone of us at the front canoe wud like to say this to u – THANX A LOT FOR YOUR SPLASHES! hehe. btw, me not a big fan of pink.
5. I dun get sun-burn ler.
One said, “haha, because there’s nothing else to burn”. Another said, “even if got, it makes no difference!”
OK OK! I got it. I'm very ‘tanned’. I know… dun have to keep ‘menyindir’ me. I dun mind at all. Haha…
6. DAUN KARI smells SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO damn nice!
Why daun kari all of a sudden? Haha… we got to stop twice, one of wich was at a bidayuh kampong, and we went for a round. The instructor introduced us to this lil malnourished pokok - I din even know is curry leave. Petik-ed one leaf and had it kept the whole way, until halfway thru somebody asked from me, so I gave away HALF, reluctantly… hahaha. Brot it home ler, wadaya think! Smells just soooooooooooooo nice, I tell u. no wonder curry is sooooo delicious. Haha… yum yum!
7. best part of it all… NO CLIMBING!
Hahaha… wich is very very good for me! Hahaha… yea, just nida climb into the canoe! Hahaha… apala.
8. omost forgot, VERY VERY NICE VIEWS.
the rocks, the jungle, the sceneries... the nature - these are wad money cannot buy.
ahh, at one point, tried to reach and touch the big rock surface above me, hand too short! hahahaha... attempt failed! =( kesiannyeee... (and the partner just laughed! *skeptical look!~)
Ok. Waiting for pixes from em… til then, read wad I have written nia la. The visuals will be up once I got it! Hehe…

No comments: