Wednesday, August 22, 2007

standing on the ground of uncertainty

Been standing there for so long, I dun quite remember how the heck I got there at the first place! In fact, I’ve been standing for so long, I think I am already sitting down there – still on the same ground. Why? I guess that is what uncertainty does – making one feels undecided, and divided?

A tug-of-war game (is that the name?) that keeps pulling u from both sides… and u just go with the flow, I guess? Sometimes, u shifted more to one side, and thinking that you are almost at the end of the game, then somehow, the opposite side pulled again.

AND TADAAA… U’RE BACK IN THE MIDDLE AGAIN! BACK TO SQUARE ONE.

The worse thing is to know that you are SITTING there already, and it seems like u don’t really care anymore. Even if the ground shook, u KNOW u’re gona fall to either sides – so it doesn’t really matter, I guess? Its either this side, or that side… or you’ll just remain sitting there in the middle of nowhere, until u get up and walk away.

Haha… wad the heck. I dun tink anyone wud ever know wad i'm REALLY toking about. Hehe… just a thought. Nothing much. (Assumptions will always be, until it is known to be true) =D

No comments: