Sunday, August 26, 2007

gotcha!

yay! 2 more days! haha... yay!
o ya, u can just not know how 'ridiculous' it is to hav a lil bro who has ntg better to do than to try pulling a prank on his sis. he hinted me about hitz.fm's gotcha call thingie, and keep lafing... so i asked him, "u DID NOT email in to gotcha ger (my lil sis), did u?" he said, "nope", and kept lafing... then, (sony.e's skeptical look on me...) i asked again, "ur NOT telling me its me, are u?!" he laf his head off... well, almost off! haha... my gudiness! gota be super aware of phone calls from kl nowadays. wonder wad details he wrote in! apalah! but good thing he mentioned to me. i bet, he was tooo excited about it to kept it all to himself, tats y! hmmmph! just hope they dun layan his email la.
me. i am in the process of compiling pixes for my blog that will be up in a few days' time. haha... for the 1st time, a very patriotic piece! hahaha... LOL. wait n see la. shall be up before 29th. tis is what a too-free-caused-by-a-bad-haircut person does, u see. hahaha...
hmm, time rili flies hor? its been 10 years since princess d's car crash. ter-saw the tv 'documentary' about her js nw over dinner. 10 yrs ago, wen i TER-heard the news in tv, (i heard cos i wasnt facing the tv) had me jumped up and rushed in front of the tv. and i even tot to myself, THIS CANT BE TRUE, can it? too sudden! 10 yrs liau. so fast!
'morphed' too late today, roundabout 7pm and woke up at 8pm. mati! duno how to get myself sleepin liau later! hahaha... cham. oh! went times bookstore the other day, and saw that there's gona be a psp+phone device coming soon, in 2008, if im not mistaken? and if rili FOR REAL. hehe.. meaning, the price for psp gona drop! jeng jeng! ;-) just yahoo-ed, its called psp phone (if rili happens). duh! LOL... so, pear pear, the psp price GONA drop *wink *wink... and my bday's arnd the corner *wink *wink gok. further corner la. haha.
ok. im not gona cont writing liau. later kenak 'hinted' by ppl gok - 'if i were to write a blog tis length, it'll take me 3 solid hours..." sumting like dat? hehe... i duno how to let the pix do the talking mar. tried n tested, but still kenot mar. hehe... oki! as usual, hope u have a very fine & fun week ahead!
~"cheers"~
haha... =P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u mean, ur a.k.a MY brother is trying to put a prank on either 1 of us ?!?!?!

must be u la.. hahahahahahah
*gulp*

hahahahahhaha
oh man..

he reli did it ????
he ciak pa bosu cho isit ???
ask him STUDY laa!

PMR budak!!

~kricia

gingee said...

my dear sis, can u read properly pls? aiyo. haha.. wen i asked him isit ger, he said "NOPE". so gulp gulp me, not u. hahaha...

ya, i askd him oso - ciak pa bosu cho isit? he said, YES. kek si lang. haha... his 1st mock exam baru over mar, tats y soooo bo su cho! haha...