Thursday, August 16, 2007

high temp

16 aug, thurs
havent been ot-ing for quite some weeks, and today had to ot a while, walao... so energy-less!~ worse, tomolo gota reach office early gok! an hour before my usual time! meaning, in order to avoid jam, i gota be up even earlier! aikksss! =( gota rush for a newspaper ad to be published on monday. hmmmph. terible! just hope that i wont have to ot tomolo! hehe...
ahh, me feeling high temp again today. dear dear gg... duno wen baru can stop bothering me! argh... plus another co-factor made me boiled even more! not helping at all! whole day today, can actually feel my face 'steaming' tho im in an 'air-conded' office.
oh ya, the new persona? i dun tink its nice. and 'offended' me so much to read the article bout it, sumting about it being "the direct replacement for the ageing Wira" (the star online) how can they say tat! tsk tsk tsk! im offended! hehe...and! there's gona be a fireworks fest in putrajaya come this merdeka day... starting sometime next week or so? how i wish i can go...! few countries from all over the world 'displayin' their fireworks, sumting lidat? ha... too bad.

No comments: