Friday, August 24, 2007

disaster - part II

argh! i just cannot not mention these... (tho its gona prove one point - "i'm sure to expect one long post about it") hate to prove it correct, but too unbearable! haha... LOL. n its not gona be very long i tink.
the lady who had my fringe cut super extra short, CAN rmbr the me who went for a cut the FIRST time, some time a year plus plus ago, and had been speaking mandarin to me ALL THIS WHILE. AND... i rili cannot think of any possible reason as of why she, SUDDENLY change her language of talking to me in the middle of the session! she was suddenly speaking BM! of all lggs! to me! HERH??!!
helo helo? wen i sat down, it was stil mandarin, then all of a sudden, change to BM pulak! of cos, i replied in mandarin, then only she cont in mandarin. i was sooo tempted to ask her,"do i look like a lakia to u?" LOL!!!!! (was actually forcing myself not to giggle rite there n then! my gudness! and im sure my sistaS wud be lafing their heads off reading this!) din ask coz there was another guy nearby, if i were to ask, kinda paiseh la. so i din ask. but herh! u cut my hair sooo short and stil speak BM to me!
tats y, disaster! hahaha... LOL.
do i look like a lakia to u? hmmmm? laf dead me here...

No comments: