Tuesday, August 28, 2007

kenak criticised!!

ok! its 10mins to midnite, and im flyin tomolo! hahaha... hepi hepi me!
my gudiness, whole day in office - UNPRODUCTIVE! very very very the holiday mood liau. din even manage to finish ONE job! haha. lucky there werent much job to do, cos everyone's in hols mood. so nobody rushing for anytg! pheewww! hahaha.. was practically 'touching' the same page, same layout, same file, ober n ober n ober again! hahaha...
hmmmph. SOMEBODY 'criticised' me in a blog! terible nyerrr.... DIRECTLY leh! hak si the bejeebers outta me when i TERcame across the orangey coloured text! omost had my eyeball fell out of place! hahah. paiseh si me. mafaan... but funny wor! hahahaha... (but i was granted the permission bah...) hehe. my gudiness!
ah, before i forget, anyone in kl this merdeka day?? if too free, n nothing much to do... do go and join my sis' church's youth conference. haha... http://chc.org.my/emerge.my/ for more infos. btw, my sis' in the cheerleading ler. haha... like she said, "kenak flip by ppl, and buang here buang there." hehe... fun eh! ok, quoted from her blog, "Energy - a taiwan band will be here !Liu Geng Hong from Taiwan will also be here !!and if not mistaken, one of the members of F.I.R will be here too !! Hannah Tan, malaysian supermodel.. will be there as well!and alot more super awesome events and suprises !!"
hannah tan ler... hot babe! hehe...
ok. i havent packed. cos flite 3pm. tomolo morning, goin laksa bfast! hahaha.. managed to 'wad' a fren to drive. haha... cos im awfully terible with side parking etc. hahah. and tonite, dun think i'll be sleeping lots. gota help my sis with sumting... hehe. she said, i am her 'god sent angel' worrrr... trying to coax me into helping her, tats y. hmmph. *skeptical look gok... hehe.
ok. needa do HER stuffs liau. AISI!!!!! my supposed merdeka post! aihh,... luks like its not gona happen liau. too bad. been collecting pix all arnd kch for it! haha.. but no time. haihhh....
ok peeps! my sketchbook will be idle til 2nd or 3rd sept lidat... hehe.. so happy merdeka, malaysia... and happy holidays u all! enjoy! and CHEERS!!! hehehehe.... =D AND!! dun drink and drive! HEHEHE...

1 comment:

PC said...

not only hannah tan!

harith iskandar, amber chia and and cleo's most elligible bachelor duno wad name came too!!!

they were so near to me!!!

took their pics..but too bad, memory card full..transfer then delete liao.

SOB SOB!