Wednesday, August 22, 2007

skeptical

Anyway, so far, this is the first time I wud really like to be able to flash that sony.e hp katun at someone – wishing that I myself can REALLY transform into that look to show to that person! Hmmph! Haha… it was unbelievable yet I find it very amusing! Hahaha… speechless! 5 mins to 6pm, got call from my khai-pa asking me to join em for dinner. Ok, since I was still in my office, and leaving soon anyway. So we went to crowne-duno-wad-square-or-tower-or-wad-on-earth-its-name-is, as long as it’s the crowne near my office dusi liau. Hehe… dined at mr. ho’s again, but tis time, only me and em two. Their kids no where in sight. Hehe… and IT’S THE FIRST TIME I EAT WITH ONLY THE TWO OF EM! So cute!

Then, came the waiter, or as he called himself, the ‘marketer’, taking down our orders. And when everything’s served, he lingered to chat with my khai-pa. no biggie… until he mentioned, pointing to my plate of alfredo, “this one, it takes 2 to 3 person to finish. 1 person can never finish it alone! Too filling.. bla bla bla…”

AND I WAS ALREADY (almost) HALFWAY EATING IT! (from the half that weren’t in my plate, a lil bit of it went to my khaima earlier la).

I looked at him with my eyes almost popping out (I assumed that, of cos) – why on earth do u needa make such comment? When people are already eating it? Halfway thim!

Adush! Hahaha… LOL. Really! was practically LOL-ing in my lil heart! R u trying to hint something there or wad> and he, did not just say it ONCE! He said it twice, or so! My gudiness! Hahaha… i'm not offended. I just find it very cute n funny (cute n funny cos I seldom am able to finish my food). How can u say so when u r already SEEING that your customer is eating halfway? LOL. If he gets commission for every single drop of leftover food on the table, that I can understand. Haha… tsk tsk tsk.

Ok, I ended up not finishing the whole thing. I was full. Maybe I ate 4/7 of the whole thing. Yea, he was rite. But my point is, that aint a NICE thing to say in front of your customers when they WERE eating, rite? Hehehe… =D

Oh yea, the sony.e katun I WISHED I can put on my face then was of cos, the skeptical one. Hahahah… LOL.

No comments: