Monday, August 20, 2007

counting down the days... hehe

20 aug, 07. monday
ha... life at home without the buggin lil bro around is sure peaceful, man! hahaha... (i am not a very bad sis, ok. i am just saying tat my lil bro talks ALOT! hehehe. he's away for his BB camp somewher in the forest of duno wher. even he himself duno wher! haha... even tol me, if he happens to 'disappear', just go to his BB web group address to find out where on earth his camp is! apala!~ hahah...)
anyway, BEFORE i got bombarded with Qs again (from my very concerned kache), can i just say, that song is just an old song i happen to ter-listen when i was on my way home from work today? haha... nothing in particular.
*sob *sob... im broke liau (this one che, u wanna be more concerned, i'l be very much delighted)! hehe... sent 'the red' for service this morning. haha... i think ar, spending on this lil thing and another 'lil thing' at home (namely mao mao), is wayyyyyy more than my own medical fee! tsk tsk tsk! "guo-fen" =D (but ya ya, i know. its a good thing! haha.... im not complainin. just saying nia. hehe...)
o yea, guess wad! had a home cooked meal last nite, at home lar.. of cos. a dish, i ate, and had me turned sooooo 'blushin' & 'steamed-red-crab' & blerrie & mabuk til i myself find it RIDICULOUS! im not gona name wad i ate, of cos! tooo ridicule liau! (but NOT MANY PPL CAN EAT THAT! whahahaha!) my gudiness! tsk tsk tsk... it was added with some alcohol (?) TIIIIINNNNYYYYY bit nia! and i peng at arnd 9++pm! LDM!! used to be able to take more than tat amount ler... hmmm... terible nyeeee me. tsk tsk tsk...

No comments: