Monday, August 27, 2007

shifting

hmmm... seems like evytime after my badminton session with my pals, i get some new updates! haha... shocking updates, more like it! haha. one fren quit her job liau while stil in probation period in kl. cannot stand it kua? duno. another fren, shifting to work in australia - quitting his kl job. another one, confirmed shifting to melaka. aiksss! (but like i wrote earlier, im shifting too - to kk in a day's time! hahaha.. yay! for five short days nia nia).
SPEAKING OF WICH! geram mati me here! i NEVER knew this kinda schedule can even happen! our flite to kk was booked months back, i cannot rmbr wen. but months back when a.a. was having the rm9.90 promo thingie, i tink. so we booked back then, supposedly fly 8++ am. then, rounabout two months back, they sent a msg to my fren who did the booking - retimed to 11++ am. fine, im stil ok with it. we'll be reaching stil kinda early anwya. then! today, as i was on my way to bdmntn, tat fren fwded me a msg from a.a. gok - retimed AGAIN. guess to wad time? 3++ PM!!!! my gudiness! where got such thing one! <---- (such broken broken english!) hahaha... but rili, from 8++AM EARLY IN THE MORNING, retimed to 3++PM WORRR! hmmph! wasted my leave nia.
before i forget, few things to note here.
1. i actually enjoy ppl commenting on my posts. hehe... so tq to you all whoever had done so. *nyek! (heheh...)
2. and! the most most most satisfyin response i got today - monday! guess wad? "permission granted to ..." hahahah. its not so much the activity that i am very glad of being permitted, but its more like, how to explain ar? hmmm.. e.g. u tel ppl that u are SURELY gona trouble em, but they grant u the permission to 'trouble' em. haha... paham sik wad im tryin to say here? haha... a sense of 'relief' for me? haha... dun get me, then forget it. hehe
ok! i sounded as if im stating my appreciations here! LOL. but truly, i am. haha...
wad else? i actually hav lotsa things to say. and its past midnite liau. stil very wide awake - 'pua meh ciao', like my dad calls me! haha... its 'midnite bird'. dun even bother askin me why they consider birds very wide awake at nite. i hav no idea. owl, maybe? haha.. oh, just read today's npaper , birds' flu in bali, the city of denpasar - claims the 3rd life liau. jeng jeng! hope it goes away soon...
and, i needa go sleep liau. another '3-hour' long post from me... hehe. jk! o yea, my 2nd nis gona be called Maia, instead of Maya. nice eh? i tot so too. hahahaha... middle name, yet to be finalised! hehe. okie, gudnitie...

No comments: