Monday, August 06, 2007

"goblok" =D

Ha… how time flies! Kejap kejap its Friday, and then in the blink of an eye, it’s a working Monday liau! Hmmmph! Gota apply for unpaid leave AGAIN liau! This time, it’s going to be for my second ‘incoming’ niece (in october). Hehe… Argh! Never an easy task for me – applying leave! Since day 1 in this office! Haha… every other thing is more than OK for me to ask, except – LEAVE! =P die… die… will get a long session of loso-ing again liau, I bet (when my boss' back)! =/

Haha…

Anyway, happen to ter-saw this in my organizer today:

“Dream as if you’ll live forever. Live as if you’ll die today…” James Dean
Possible?? hahaha... nah. dun tink so.
Ahh! I'm losing weight! 2kg in like… erm, let me see… 4 days’ time? Ha! If this continues, people will start asking the SAME Q again – “why are you so thin? Are you sick or something?” LOL… ermmm, hello? hello? not tat i do anytg to "encourage" the weit goin away! haha… back in uni 2nd year, I was like 46 to 47 or something lidat, few uni friends came to me and asked that “Are you sick?” q! LOL. Cham lor. Lost my appetite! CAN BE QUITE AN EATER LER ME WHEN MY APPETITE WAS OKAY! Wonder what is wrong! Hummmm… (still hunting for the best laksa in town, btw. Haha… haven’t had one since months ago due to the ‘shortage’ of nice ones for me! Haha…)

O ya! Haha… omost forgot! Hahahaha… LOL me this one. “goblok”! know what it means? Haha… according to Borneo Post today, goblok “means ‘stupid’ in Indonesian colloquial dialect”! haha… I'm just saying – it sounded so much cuter than what it means! Haha… goblok! (but no, you’re not supposed to be using this word at all. Its rude… but cute sounding!) =D goblok! hahahahaha...

22 more days! And I'm off to sabah!!! Yay!!

2 comments:

Pearpear said...

oh...before i forget...KC said...u must go eat the SEAFOOD when u in KK...if not, waste ur trip nia..
LOL!
how nice..nyeeeeeee
wish i could go travelling soon too!

Pearpear said...

oooh.....SHRINKING nia mah...
no big deal....this sista of mine always shrinks 1...
dont worry..she aint sick or lovesick....
just her casual intermittent shrinking phenomenon!
*GRIN********