Friday, August 10, 2007

“message sent”

fri, August 10, 2007 (3pm)
aiksss! Wrong recipient! Aisi!!!!
gues that’s all you can do when you realized that the msg has been sent to the wrong person – aisi?!! Haha… anyone familiar with this kinda ‘accident’? I am! I am! Actually, happened to me twice in 2 days’ time. Haha… gud thing was, I'm not all the blurrie party nia – was the wrong recipient and also, the wrong sender.
Had me recall this Q, (one of my fav Q also) WHENEVER I GOT A WRONG MSG SENT TO ME, “you msgd the wrong person, or you tryin to kacau me?” haha… or like, another person puts it this way, “ke ke want to bug me hia?” (haha, yea rite! si ai bin! SOLI LOR TER-BUG TIOK U… hehe =P)
But then, the point is – that is so typical a feedback one will get! Haha… TYPICAL!!!
ah, NEVER fancied receiving msgs not meant for me! Not only it got you wondering blurriely, HUH?! for a moment, but sometimes, IT CAN BE REAL KEKOK LEH! So very the kekok! (can be soooo awkward til i'm angry! Me! The one RECEIVING the wrongly-sent sms!) Haha…
got a msg from a ‘lady’ once, MEANT TO BE FOR THE BOYBOY (who is now the hubby). APALAH! Read liau pun marah! Haha… sisua send msg! want to send wrongly also don't send to me lah this kinda (mushie) msg, tiok bor! Apalah! Hahaha… had me ‘kua kua jiao!’ angrily at this ‘lady’ for sending IT to me! Hmmmph! No more 2nd time! So awkward for me! Hahaha… ish! (you know who you are! Hahahaa).
But, like I said, I guess my name’s on top of her list kua? (was her confidante then, I guess? Just kidding!!) Haha… so people! Bukak mata besar besar before you send any msg! make sure its to the correct person! =P don't make other people kekok si. Haha…
(luckily, the ones I sent n received wrongly weren’t anything ‘unique’! hehe. Else, they’re going to make me ‘kua kua jiao’ gok liau! haha) (ignore the pin yin!)
YAY!!!! FINALLY! I'VE SUCCESSFULLY PLEADED FOR MY OFF-DAY TOMOLO! YAY!! (sounded sooooo kelian…) hahahah...
have a greaat weekend ahead, ppl. enjoy b4 the days SUDDENLY disappear and its monday again! hahaha...

No comments: