Sunday, October 21, 2007

weei & hui

got a call from my FIRST ex-rumie wen i was in johor. its already midnite, so i shall say like - arnd 3 hrs ago? hehe...
ching weei. getting married on 16 november 2007! I WONT BE ABLE TO ATTEND!!! *sob *sob! coz i'll be flyin to kl from 31 oct to 6 nov. its very IMPOSSIBLE i'll be able to fly again in a short 10 days' time! not only the tix will be arnd RM500 (return) PLUS, i'll be very broke after the one week shopping in kl, and etc... but I AM DEAD SURE I WONT BE GETTING MY LEAVES APPROVED AS WELL! =(
im am soooo wishing i cud go! hahaha... it's gona be in terengganu ler! never been there ler! aiyooo.... damn, they shud make it cheaper for me to fly across! hahaha... and they shud oso provide more annual leaves for me too! haihhh... and! there will be lots of frens goin! ahhh! if only my 7 days hols coincide with the wedding! haihh... now, lets just hope i'll be able to meet her wen i go kl tis time arnd.
my first and 'weird-est' roomate relationship. haha... in a lil hostel room for two, both chinese, but we spoke from mandarin to hokkien to bm to english. hahahahahaa... my mandarin was like shit last time, thousands times worse than now - tats y. hahaha... plus, the hokkien we speak aint very the similar - kuching hokkien & johor hokkien. hahaha... so ended up, hampalang language oso in! hahaha...
anwy, my sincerest congrats to weei & hui ~ may their union lasts forever...
(tho its a lil too early to wish em. haha... but since i brot up the topic liau... let it be la. hehe...)
“What counts in making a happy marriage is not so much how compatible you are, but how you deal with incompatibility.” Leo Nikolaevich Tolstoy =D

No comments: