Sunday, October 14, 2007

r.i.p. me

I OMOS DIE-ED today when i viewed someone's blog late this evng! am wondering is that person tryin to humiliate me puas puas or, purely innocent as claimed?! scare the bejeebers outta me! SO shocked til i omos drop my hp (seriously!) wen tryin to grab it to send a msg! can u imagine my horror & kanceung-ness? walao!!! enuf said, wad's done, done. hmmph!
*illustration nia nia. see MY shadow? meaning im stil alive. hahaha.. ppl say, ghosts tada shadow ba. hahaha... JK! JK!
nevertheless, this 'mistake' in exchange of the afternun bugs, i consider it 0-0. =P
eh! i js realized that the date on the tombstone is belated! LOL! supposed to be 14.10.2007!

2 comments:

Pearpear said...

hmmmm...made me soooooo darn curious to find out who what whysssss......
but then, usually such nutcasey story.....either very funny or irritating 1 lah...HEHE>....

UPDATE ME ASAP!

gingee said...

kenot gip the link la.
(1) needa ask the blogger who posted tat.
(2) ur sis me, kenot allow. hahaha... tol u too humiliating ba! stil post here post there mer? haha...