Sunday, October 28, 2007

*&^%$#@

was in shower. baru wanted to bath, i felt SOMETHING at the back of my heel. i look down, MY GUDINESS! hak si wa pua tiau mia! LOL! (roughly translated to, scare the bejeebers outta me!)
*&^%$#@!!
(no, i dont pronounce this verbally. i normally blurt - CHAO BABI! hahaha... "smelly pig!" =D )
stupid lizard tryin to make its way pass, and eeewwww!! ter-touched my kaki! eeeeewwwww! had me GASPED and stunned!! eeewwwwwww! eewwww! its giving me the creeps even as i type now! eeewwwww! gelik gelik! ish....
and, for making me sooo gelik-ed, it ended up being flushed down the toilet! HMMPH! mess with me? ha-bit u!
oki. gota morph into a pip again liau, on a very nice sunday noon! wad a waste! haha... post-cough syrup effect =(
die lizard! die!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AIYERRRR!!!!!!!!! Eeeewwwww....yucksss!!! If it happends to be me, I think I pengsan already if not I would have my leg cut off. So geli!!
Oh ya, can I have your url to be linked in my blogroll? =)

Anonymous said...

Alo peiling...really love to read your blog girl!!! Just notice ur blog's url through fs...! really nice & creative way of writing...
Thank you for ur blog coz today m so bored so *ular2* cari blogs to read while boss not around today, YUHUUUU...at least your post can kill my time

from:
-michelle-Banana's ex housemate

gingee said...

eil: aiyo, abit too khua cheong ler - CUT OFF UR LEG? BECOS OF A CICAK?? lol!! but rili gelik la. ishh ishhhhhhh..... kenot pengsan! with ntg on and the cicak there... u pengsan, later it crawls over u! lagi gelik!! hehehe... *imagination *imagination...

mich: thank YOU for dropping by! lets find another day we all meet up in kl and go for any new roller coster gok!~ hehe... (if any!) haha... anwy, keep in touch ya!