Thursday, October 25, 2007

RM4.00

i actually dun have antg in mind to blug tonite. but js fyi people, those who placed their bids for mmb, the price has gone up to RM4! hahahahaa... hepinyeee me!

LOL. c'mon, bid higher la! hahaha.. wanna bid? click here. haha..
a
hh, my boss wont be arnd for 2 days starting fri, so i'll be the one running arnd doin those 'office-girl' stuffs. haha... and meeting some of those ppl. haizzz... hope evyting gets confirmed asap! and smoothly! and tat oso means, MOST PROB saturday i dun have to work! hahaha...
for the 1st time, i REALLY do not know whtr to or to ! haha...
either one location (home or office), its the SAME for me! hmph! if no work, im gona 'wad' ppl for bfast with me liau! desperate til will look for the whole world to teman me bfast if one by one of my frens kenot! i dun wanna be at home!!!!!
anwy, PORK BURGER? herh? anyone heard of pork burger before? am i tat bler or isit memang not-easily found? rili had me thinking now. have i eaten PORK bg b4? im rili not tat bler kua? normally ppl sell BEEF bg or CHICK bg nia rite? am i rite or am i not wrong?

i'll check with my in-house food master a.k.a. porkey. hahaha... she shud know better. LOL.
BUZZ!!!
peiLing: heard of pork burger?
pc bong: no
pc bong: mana?
peiLing: hahahaahaaa. lol...
peiLing: sik tauk me...
peiLing: baru heard nia
ok. good. im NOT bler afterall. hehe... gudnite. FRIDAY liau! and im super sleepy tonite!
oh pear, a fren wanna 'have' abee for a few days wor! she dropped a comment in my earlier post. hahaha.. so, wan me to help auction tiau her for a few days? LOL... JK! JK!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Pork Burger?...hmmm that reminds me of...McD in Thailand..yup they do serve pork burger and it's really delicious!! Must try!

gingee said...

ha, amoi! hehe. sure, wen i get myself there one day! haha..thx for dropping by tho!

hav a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

i wan abee i wan abee i wan abee... *moggok-ing*

gingee said...

hahahahah! LOL...

cny, come my hse. i try to 'kidnap' abee for u. but u gota make appointment 1st la. she's HOT item ler. haha...