Friday, October 12, 2007

the thought that RILI counts

haha... its omost that time of the year again, and no, i dun mean raya. im toking halloween. LOL. dun get me? its halloween then.
anyway, im at home on a fri nite ~ all becos of the 'hutang tido' (sleep debt) that i've accumulated since last week, i tink. my gudiness - sooo very the 'energy-less' and 'lazy-ish'! so droppin raya greetings to few frens and droppin comments on some 2 blogs. haha... but anwy, looooooong holidays! and before i forget - Selamat Hari Raya & Happie Holidays! enjoy urselves & stay safe on the road!
anwy, my supper lastnite. i am VERY VERY VERY the surprised at how well this fren rili knows me! had us both LAUGHED like mad lasnite wen somehow i ter-discovered wad MITE be getting! imagine the yahoo icon rolling odfloor action!
honestly, it is something SO VERY UNLIKELY for a GALpal, yet... its something i've been wanting since ermm, 2 yrs ago? never got hold of it coz partly its just a "want", not a "need". partly oso coz i'd rather be spending on other stuffs more important n useful than tat. hahaha! this fren laughed cos, its something that NEVER ANY of the girl frens wud ever thought of owning. not when they can chuz other more girlie stuffs (given a choice la) and i laf coz ITS ABSURD! hahaha... LDM! WE EVEN BET THAT NOT A SINGLE PERSON WUD BE ABLE TO GUESS WHAT IT IS! so ridiculous tat the tot of it had me grinnin wen i drove to work tis am! it is rili NOT antg i CAN accept as a fren. nope. nope. it is a ridiculously weird pressie oso! but the prob is, no matter how ridicule, it is still something i wanna have! hahahaha... but crazy la! i wished i can just say it here wad is tat, and let the whole world (as if!) laf with us... but gota diam diam. haha... the reason im posting tis, i know this fren reads my blog, so UNLESS it is according to the 'terms & conditions' i ruled out, then i'd rather u not look for it. hehe... coz its gona be so tempting for me!
aiks! im not gona go on abt it anymore - my point is, me knowing that u have that thought is MORE than enuf, knowing that u remember something tat i said out for fun years ago (wahhh, if i can, i'll etc etc... - tat kinda talk) is rili rili very priceless liau. for the first time i rili think - its the thought that counts! so thank kiuk veli muchie, pal. I MEAN IT!
(haha, anwy, fyi ppl ~ those who crossed paths with me know tat they or their words will eventually be 'featured' in my sketchbook - one way or another. hehe... tats y i keep getting the remark - "i knew ur gona blog abt it!" haha... wich i hate! =P hahahahaa... LOL. tat is why they're owes so long-ish. hahaha... but then again, one can owes chuz not to read (or worse, not to communicate with me!) =D
holidays! ahhhhhhh... heaven! im soo morphing til the sun shines on my butt tomolo! hahahahah....JK! (tats the phrase mum used to scold us!) so, have a great holiday and take care, peeps!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha!! Wat is tat 'terma dan syarat' then? Din even see u sketch out tat ler... Well, i was waiting for this to be written out from ur blog since last nite... I tot u will straight away blog out when u get home, mana tauk, so disappointed me nia, this piggy went to sleep early early liaw... I purposely sent u an sms to see whether u awake o not coz if u awake, then surely u r writing bout this... Hehehe!! Well, jz an update for u... Luckily my 'advisor' came back today, n he told me a place tat mite have the thingie u wanted, but unfortunately, when i go asked, they din sell anymore... =( Well, i gonna look for oth sources then... Hehehe!! Wish me luck lor... =)

Anonymous said...

interesting!!! poppng by to say hello!!! feel free to visit www.yanpingluvhim.blogspot.com thank u!!