Tuesday, October 23, 2007

are u this guy?

okay, stole this from someone else frenster. very the sweet, BUT! read til the very last sentences! laf dead me! hahahaha... (din wanna spoil it, but... i kenot NOT leave my comments la. haha... UNEDITED ar! even the title. hehe...)
I'm the guy who will text you
every single morning and tell you good morning, and every single night to tell you sweet dreams.
I'm the guy who will hold you when you're crying and wipe away your tears.
I'm the guy who still thinks you're
beautiful with no make-up on, wearing your most torn up jeans and a plain tee-shirt.
I' m the guy who won't
pressure you to do things that you don't want to do.
I' m the guy who kisses you
on the forehead; it doesn't always have to be on the mouth.
I'm the guy who doesn't kiss and tell.
I'm the guy who actually listens to you when you talk.
I'm the guy who's waited all day because I'm looking forward to our date that night.
I'm the guy who is content to just be
able to hold you and wants nothing more.
I'm the guy who can't help but smile when you walk into the room.
I'm the guy who's perfectly content with staying in and watching movies and cuddling.
I'm the guy who won't lie to you about where he's going or where he's been, or who he's been with.
I'm the guy who gets butterflies when
he hears your name.
I'm the guy who's not afraid to tell his friends he loves you.
I'm the guy who doesn't mess with other
girls when I have you; you're the only one that I need.
I'm the guy who doesn't care about your imperfections, and loves you more for them; who wants a perfect girl? that's just boring.
I'm the guy who will hold you while we watch the sunset.
I'M THE GUY WHO REALLY WANTS TO MAKE YOU THE HAPPIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD.
I AM THIS GUY.. one of many.. who always ends up losing her to the jerks who will treat her like crap and are so concerned about getting some.
If you're a girl, repost this saying "I want this guy".
If you're a guy, repost this
saying "I'm that guy".
helo helo? cant they just NOT add that two sentences there? hahahaha i know, i know, its meant for ppl to repost. but then again, hehe... if ur a guy, TRY posting tis with the title "i AM tat guy" - u sure kenak tease habis habis!
(i'll be the first to do so!) hahaha... girls? hmmm, i wudnt wanna condemn my own 'species', wud i? hehe...

No comments: