Friday, July 13, 2007

m.i.a

haha... been missing for quite few days and its mid july oledi. tsk tsk tsk... so fast!
anyway, the week tat was. hmmm, nothing much ler.. but i was bz! duno with wad! haha...
my NOTI NOTI niece was back for a few days. SHE "HUGHUG"-ed ME! hahaha... automatically! hahah... and im announcing that oh-so-proudly! hahah.. LOL. she dun go arnd hugging everyone, tats y! even those who wanna hug her. haha... im soooo honoured! hahahaha...LOL!
and then, wad else? duno... been ot-ing quite alot. and was wishing tat its an off day for me tomolo. but nope! so sad! ahhh.. me so out-dated til i dun even know there's starbucks in kch! hahaha... til i read someone's blog! my gudiness! terible terible me!
@work.
was soooooo pissed off by a dumbo! or watever u call her! hmmph! we, as in my whole office... dun like to deal with this dumbo cos she ALWAYS, tend to... or SURELY WILL make mistakes here n there. if not this, its tat. etc. so tat day i was sooo bopienly had to deal with her regarding delivery time for our stuffs. and! I ENDED UP waiting A SOLID HOUR for their ppl to deliver the stuffs! why? i gues becos she's a dumbo! hmmph! she din liase with her deliveryboy properly... and wen we complained to her superior, she said, "peiling heard wrongly. i din ask her to go YET but she went." halo halo?? wen she called, she even asked me, "r u there yet? cos my men is there oledi." cish! unbelievable! soft-spoken-tiny-voice-but-huge-lady, i din tel tat to ur superior cos im trying to be nice here, and to save u from ANOTHER complaint from ur client... and its pointless crying over spilt milk. hehe.. so i ended up burying all my 'geram-ity' here. HMMPH! tats d use of my blug, u see. geram geram me tat day! no, the actual day wen i waited, i wasnt at all angry, cos maybe its delivery problem... etc. but was on fire wen i heard wad she tol her superior! and how i know about tis? her superior tol us. hehe... u dumbo! continue to cover up ur loopholes as long as u can, cos one day, ur work performance will reveal all! blllueeeekkkkkk! ;p
next.
ahh... my elder sis, tol u my nis was back for a short few days last week, rite? and my sis, keep ACCUSING me of pakto-ing. WHY? BECOS... i din blog! i din online! hahahahah! LOL. rili laf dead me! tsk tsk tsk. i will announce to the whole world if tat happens, dun worry. hahaha... speaking of wich! hmmm... another person has another 'plan' for me! my gudiness~ (che, u read oso will laf peng! rolling on d flor!) rmber THE lawyer-whose-wife-taught-him-how-to-shut-car-alarm tat i mentioned in my earlier post? he.. said... he... PLANS.. to... intro... his... (well-off & gud looking) fren...! APALA! laf dead me! btw, his definition of gudlooking, who knows wad, rite? hehe... anyway, i was soooo hak si til i was soooooo speechless! wad on earth! hahahah! halo halo again... how long do u even know me? adui! keponyeee... imagine, as a lawyer, shud be soooo very the bz with work etc. but stil in the corner of his mind, can tink of this kinda thing? im dead sure im not interested, but im rili amazed! PLUS! i only knew him since errmmm, early this year? aiyo, i NEVER know how 'CONCERNED' ppl around me can be til this year! TSK TSK TSK... good samaritans EVERYWHERE! hehehehe.. LOL.
my (elder) sis must be sooo enjoyin reading this blug. haha.. so, im bluggin now. lets do it this way, che. one day IF i happen to pakto, i wil sms u - I HAVE NO TIME TO BLUG LIAU. then u will understand wad i mean! hahahah! LOL... this is sooo fun! but if tat sms never comes, then bopien lar ha. (she must be sooo lafing now... and sms-ing me now! im sure!) hahah...
ok. next! checking my heaps of mail now. come across tis one. very d hmmph! haha... enjoy!
elephant n banana
An elephant has 5 bananas and it is hungry, but yet it does not eat the bananas. Why?
'
'
'
'
'
Because the bananas are made of plastic.
Next.
The 5 bananas are real , but yet the elephant does not eat it. Why?
'
'
'
'
'
'
Because the elephant is made of plastic.
Hahhaa. never give up. one more..
Both the elephant and the bananas are real, but yet it cannot eat it. . . . . . . Why ?
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
Because the bananas are in the TV.
Ooops!!! Cool down.
Both the elephant and the bananas are real and in the TV, but yet it cannot eat it. Why?
'
'
'
'
'
'
Because they are on different channels.
Hohohohoohohoh..hehehe
Both the elephant and the bananas are real and in the TV and on the same channel, but yet it cannot eat it. Why?
'
'
'
'
'
'
Cmon think
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
Because the TV is off.
duhhh!!! wu liau betul!!!
anywy, take care peeps! 1 post after a week or so of silence, and im telling sooo many ridiculous things! pardon me for tat... hahahha...

No comments: