Sunday, July 22, 2007

play the game!

play this.
http://www.learnenglish.org.uk/games/magic-gopher-central.swf
its amazing how it can be correct everytime i play! i played twice, fyi! haha... and, im very sure if urs turned out to be wrong, it must be ur maths was wrong at the 1st place!
anyway, a fren has got an apartment oledi! at the age of 26! my gudiness! wen can i have my own hse herh? but next in line is a new car for myself! hahaha... LOL. crazy girl (tats wad my frens scolded me)!
not tat i dislike my car now, just tat, if i can, i wud change! evyone wud la! who wudnt, rite? haha.. so, in short, im just writing out wad u guys dun say out loud. hehe... =P
ah, so much of the 'plans'. try the game, trust me. its amazing. anyone has any idea how the result can be correct, do let me know. hehe... bubaii! (cyn, ur angkara gok! tsk tsk tsk!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah..change change ur wira, and its gonna be inherite to me.. mwahaahahahahahaha!

though i stil have no license, its ok, i dun mind.i can wait..

=D

~ur lovely lil sis!

gingee said...

my gudiness! ur fast, gal! haha.. js posted tat up, and ur thinking of inheriting my wira. haha... oki! we wait togeder geder. hehe...



~ur lovely 2nd sis! =P mwhahaha!!

Pearpear said...

LDM!!! (lol dead me, created by 2nd sis)

sooooo very de wishful thinking the 2 sistas that i have.......

not that i am not confi my 2nd sis can afford to change car or wateva....just that, in my POV, cars are not worthy to be changed that often if you only have THAT much of savings.....coz once its transferred to you, the VALUE starts dropping RIGHT THEN RIGHT THERE! hehehehehe....

eh, can invest in a house leh...wanna buy mine?
really...wanna buy mine? LDM again.

Pearpear said...

forgot to add,
joey = ur lovely eldest sis lah...

gingee said...

(1) few hses away from my boss. wadaya think?

(2) its a semi-de. double storey. wonder wen can i afford to?

(3) i dislike one thing - the body of the hse too near to gate. dun like.

(4) hse? stil invisible in any of my plan. (like i have one!) hehe