Sunday, July 22, 2007

spiderPIG! spiderPIG!

aiyo. hokkiens are just sooooooo 'un-nice' to the ear! haha... went out with 2 good frens this aftnun. and, one of my fren said, "been waiting to go yum cha since that simpsons' 'LAU PEH' went missing!"

my gudiness! laf dead me! was lafing at the fact, 'huh? wad has simpsons' dad case antg to do with me?' but see, the reason im bluggin bout this is becos, it left an impression on me! hahah... rili sooooo 'phai-tia', the word 'lau peh'! hahaha...
but, wad tat fren was trying to say was, been trying to go yum cha since i was back from kl. hahaha...
and oh! speaking of simpsons the movie! i managed to watch the tvc yesterday! anyone who saw it, will know wad i mean, (in the tune of spiderman, spiderman, bla bla bla, spiderman... *the song!!) its, "spiderPIG, spiderPIG!
LOL!!!!!

No comments: