Sunday, July 22, 2007

CHIMPENG! CHIMPENG!

fwded mail...
I was looking for an empty space to park my car at Bangsar when suddenly there's a knock on the glass.
"Encik ah..tanya sikit ah..itu Chimpeng mana ah..?"
"Apa?"
"Chimpeng, Chimpeng...saya sudah tanya itu guard ah.. dia ckaap sini ada satu Chimpeng..."
"Sorrylah Apek. Saya tak tau woh...Apa tempat itu Chimpeng?"
"Aiyah...itu Chimpeng balu punya..Saya mau pigi angkat wang la..."
"Tarak tau la boss. Itu kedai ka apa? Along ka?"
"Chimpeng bukan kedai ma..lu itu pun tak tau ah..? itu Chimpeng macam itu Maypeng, Public Peng, RHetB Peng...itu balu punya Peng.."
SO GUYS..WHAT DO YOU THINK THE BANK IS?
.
.
.
.
IT'S CIMB PENG.. :)
(my gudiness! laf my head out reading this email! and im reading it for the third time now... stil lafing! so cute. in one way, it sounded soooooo "chinesey", of cos, its spoken from a chinese apek in the conversation. in another way, it sounded so vulgar! hahaha... but its "fani. so fani..." LOL.
and most TRAGICALLY, since that mail, i can never 'look' at CIMB Bank the way its meant to be liau. pity... pity. hehehe... will owes CHIMPENG in my mind, wenever i go to that bank! hahahaha... *sigh... *sigh... cyn, all ur fault for fwding that mail to me! hahaha.. JK!)

4 comments:

cal81 said...

ha, almost laughed my head off at this one too... can't help but keep spreading that mail to my friends. Apparently not all shared the same sense of humour.. the odd one out wasn't all that impressed at the joke... CHIMPENG! CHIMPENG coz that's his real chinese name. He's affectionately known as Mr. CIMB BANK amongst his buddies eversince... hahah =p

gingee said...

my gudiness! there IS someone by the name Chim Peng out there! haha... lafing dead me now! (like the yahu icon "rolling on the floor")! LOL!

btw, mr. CIMB... i mean, mr. chim peng. PLS FORGIVE ME! hehe... im just fwding a fwded mail.

OH! IM SORRY FOR SAYING THAT IT SOUNDED VULGAR TOO! =D

* blame it on the person who "can't help but keep spreading that mail to (his) friends". hehe... ;D

Pearpear said...

aisi.....
LDM.....
ur blug is entertaining....keeps me laughing all by myself sitting here in front of my laptop.....
somemore, cannot laf out loud worr....coz ur nis napping zzzzzzzzzzz
what a torture.....!

imagine...if 3 of us were reading this cimpeng thingie together.....alamaK!!!

gingee said...

IF the 3 of us were to read this together, we will laf the hse down! and DADDY WILL SURELY SCOLD US FOR LAFING SOOOOOOOO LOUDLY! hehehe..