Sunday, July 15, 2007

down memory lane...

sunday, 15 july
after church today, we went to my lil bro's fren's hse to collect his schoolbag & shoes (my bro's! imagine tat! hmmph!) and that fren's hse happen to be at rock road area, the turning just before rock road seafood.
and! down memory lane it was for me! hahaha...
i no longer went to tat area, at lis, not after my kindie years. more accurately, since i stopped using aunty's school bus. and it surely did remind me of my kindie 'bestfren' whom i sooooo remember stealing my eraser and never admiting to it! cant rili rmbr her surname tho. but i rmber her as selina. haha... and it rili made me wonder, wad if i have the chance to meet her? hahaha... wonder how she is now.
and then, reminded me of jordan too. haha... my then "so-called-boyfren"! hahaha... LOL. cudnt recall how exactly this happen but i rmbr my relatives at home teasing me about Jordan, my kindie "bf" wenever they saw the jordan toothpaste ad in tv! haha.... and i dun think he even knew about it? i have zero idea. cos i cant rmbr how it went about. too vague. haha...
but hmmm... it'd be nice if i can have the chance to meet em, i tink. haha...
and then, there's this bumi gal, very small-sized short haired girl, i rmber her as one whose gum keep bleeding everytime we have the teeth-brushing, longkang-area-squatting session. haha.. it rili disgusted me ALOT! wenever i saw the mixture of the white colgate foam & blood, it rili made me felt like puking! ewwww...!!! i tink til now this kinda sight still disgust me to puke! hahahaha...

No comments: