Thursday, July 26, 2007

the 'P' place!

1. had a lil 'gathering' last nite with a group of frens, some of whom i havent seen in yearS! had a great time anyway. at The Patio. nearby my office. and *SOB *SOB... one of my frens complained that my blog posts are WAYYYYY too long! like an essay! hahaha... i seriously think i have a prob with writing SHORT stuffs la. my gudiness! haha... even when replying frenster msgs, i cud end up with 10 sentences of Answers vs 1 sentence of Question! (ahemm.. ahemm...) hehe. (but i think that fela's rili gud at summing up and summarising! way too good!) but anyway, gota try writing shorter n simpler blogs now!
2. had a great time lafing and wondering, how on earth to pronounce the word 'PATIO'. hahaha... few of us pronounce 1 way, another few pronounced another way. hahaha.. and we ended up calling that place - the 'P' place! hahah.. my fren said, "like foul lgg lidat!" hahaha... (had a few of us googled for its pronounciation! LOL)
3. a fren asked me, "What's LOVE and What it means to you? Define it to me from a woman's point of view." my gudiness,
if i were to answer this, i'd be writing another essay of my own. haha... and nobody, i am VERY SURE nobody wud be interested to read. so, gues i just have to say, it meant different things to different ppl. so, i am not in the right shoe to comment? hehe (to define it from a SINgle girl's p.o.v... hmmm, not so wise, dont u think??)
4. aiyoooo... im reaching office later than late everyday (from 9am to 910am to 920am to 930am and record, 940am) and im sleeping 'earlier' day by day! chamm! gota change this habit la!
oki! tats all for now. (tryin to be short... but stil ended up sooo long winded! tsk tsk tsk! NITES PPL! have a great 'simpsons'-opening-day y'all!!

No comments: