Saturday, June 23, 2007

New Folder

ok. before i start with wad i have in mind earlier on, i just wanna say sumthing. declare sumthing. haha....

i clicked my documents, then my pictures, then... tadaaaa....

i've just officially created a "new folder" for sabe! my 'coming-soon' 2nd niece! hahaha... my sis emailed me her ultrasound pix, is tat wad u call tat? duno lar.. neh, the black white image from womb. haha.. I SO DO NOT KNOW HOW TO SEE! haha... til now, i still cannot figure out wher n wad! hahaha... LOL. so anyway, sabe has got her own 'pix' folder liau. hehe... and she will be named, Maya Aerissa Leong. nice... and her noti kepo lil elder sis, abee - Kyra Aerin Leong. hehe...
here, the noti kepo lil elder sis, with plenty of facial expressions! haha... was taken wen i was there few weeks ago. just tot of posting em up. haha...

tol ya she's noti! pixes taken on DIFFERENT DAYS leh! i nvr knew a 1-yr-old kido does tis kinda things! she cannot go out walk walk, so slip her leg outta the grill! tsk tsk tsk!

ah, im very lazy to blug about other thing liau. wanna sleep liau. haha... and we (my eld sis n i) are still discussing how to see the pix. i mean, she's explaining via YM to me, wher is the eye socket etc! and, im stil lost. =/ hahah

No comments: