Tuesday, May 01, 2007

i cudnt find em!

1 may 2007, 3am...
im good at staying up the whole nite! haha... tomolo's a holiday, so doesnt matter!
anyway, had a simple bbq at my hse lastnite, meaning - monday nite, 30 april. really had a great time with my frens! haha... practically lafing the whole nite away. guess the air filled our stomach more than the foods! hahaha... being the host of the house, i rili did a bad bad bad terible job! no doubt bout tat! so terible to the extent where a fren asked me,"have u just come back from studying elsewhere?" in which he meant, i know NOTHING about the placement of the things in my hse tat i seemed not to live here! cant blame him tho. things that he and another galpal refered to were KITCHEN UTENSILS. so, it is so NOT my fault that i have zero idea where those things are. i dun cook anyway. and i seldom visit the kitchen. mum's too good a cook that she dun even need help, esp from the doter who wud mess things up more than helping arnd! anyway, the needed a.... oh man! i dun even know the names of those things! haha... ok, this fren no 1 needed something to settle the carrot, i cudnt find it, tho i searched the whole kitchen and even the dining room! my gudiness! i rili cannot tell whtr its my fault or my mum's. why? maybe partly, its my fault for not knowing, but another part is because, mum loves to 'rearrange' and change the places she keep her stuffs! ended up, i cudnt find the HUGE bright pink sift, is tat the name? cudnt find the 'thing' for the carrot. cudnt find enough bowls. cudnt find enuf forks and spoons! i KNOW for sure we have those things in the hse, its just tat, i RILI cudnt find em anywhere! wad else? aiyer... rili another 'eye-opener' for me! how can i not know to that extent???!! aiksss! scary, man! thank god for my frens who do cook! hehe... cudnt find the wire for the bbq thingie! had to call my lil bro who was playing badminton, asking him of all these stuffs... cos i ASSUME he knows better than me. and yesh, he rili does! cudnt ask mum cos my parents were in church. in short, terible terible host i am! hehe...
to my frens, if they do read my blug... hehe... at lis i know of a few who do read - i rili rili rili hope u guys enjoyed the nite, and everything else. and pls forgive me for being unable to find all those things that u guys needed! haha... paisehnyeeeee me! ok. 330am liau, im goin to sleep now. g'nite and happy holidays!!!

4 comments:

PC said...

maLU !!! lindt lindt malu !!!!

its because u never help in kitchen !!!

=P

not because mum dun need help. hahahaha!!!

excuses !!
tsk tsk tsk..

gingee said...

ask mum u kepoma! hahaha... i think she rather not have me there than making her 'mafan'! hahah.. lol. me not like u so 'GIFTED' in this area lar... hehe. anyway, wen ur back, make sandwich for me! like u made for pearpear! hahahahhaa.... tq!~

PC said...

whahahahaha.. im SO gifted in so many areas ! lol~ tsk tsk..

ur sis here is MULTI gifted horh??

not bad !!!

okok..sandwich..lets go choice daily get hams !

Pearpear said...

eh helo? she helped me lay the cheese on the bread bed??????

i beat the eggs, cooked the ham, OH OH I REMEMBER, she fried the eggs until mien mien lok lok! LDM~
luckily can still go as ONE PIECE being sandwiched!
:P

and lindt, its true mah....u never lay ur hands in COOKING ANYTHING for that matter.....y arh?
hmm......i also wonder........maybe gerger should stop making food for u to SIMPLY EAT......