Monday, April 30, 2007

happie labours' day...!

Happy labours’ day, peeps! 30 april 2007.
A day in ‘history’ for myself… Hehe, as I'm officially a ‘one-year-old’ in my working life, as of 2 may lar. Time really really flies huh! and my lil car will be turning 2 on may 5th… (can rmbr so clearly coz it was handed over to me on 050505). Hehe…
Hmmmph, the disadvantages of leaving your hp charger in office! Was outta use since last evening til when I reached office this morning! Hmmmph big time! Felt so ‘disconnected’ to the ‘world’! Hahaha… waiseh, so khua-cheong! Hahaha… just kidding!! But really, so inconvenient and not used to it. And! No alarm to wake me up! No gwen stefanie ‘doodling’ her old new song – Wind It Up - to wake me up. Haha… and! Worse still, no cam to use when you just nida snap the policeman when your on the road! Haihhh…
No biggie lar, js that when I was on my way to work this morning, at the traffic stop at errmm, jln mendu / simpang tiga / batu lintang / ‘don't know what road’ junction, saw a policeman in full uniform riding his bulky huge bike pass my car as we were waiting for the light to turn green. I was from batu lintang towards jln mendu mar. He stopped somewhere besides the car in front of me, and guess what? His pistol was so EXPOSED! So REACHABLE! Aiks! I thought they weren’t supposed to be like that? What happens when a crazy guy simply reach out and pull the trigger? Or anything like that? Ok, EVEN IF the pistol in unloaded. But still! Why court danger when you can avoid one? My gudiness. They can keep advising those aunties, errmm… ladies, I mean, not to sling their handbags at the side when they on the motorbikes, to prevent snatch thefts, and thus, preventing them from being hurt, etc. but they themselves are doing so! The pistol is right where I could see, meaning, so obvious! They MIGHT have those chains attaching the pistol to whichever part of them, or belt or wadever… but still, when people snatch, they aren't going to be gentle with ya, would they? Hmmmm… shock the bejeebers outta me! (did I mention before, bejeebers’ phrase, I ‘quoted’ from Rugrats – the movie/cartoon… neh, their trip to Paris. So polluting my English! Hahahaha. Shortcups, instead of shortcuts! Hahaha…LOL). Gues that’s about it lar… my super early ‘eye-opener’. Hahaha…
Ahh… signal fire (is that the name? me not very sure!) is playing on Hitz.fm now. Soundtrack from Spidey! Hehe… nice song. Not bely sure what its talking about though. And, jayz & rihanna’s “um-be-re-lla…el-la…el-la”. Haha… nice song too. Very catchy way of pronouncing ‘umbrella’. Hahaha! that is what the hokkiens say, ‘bo-ia-bo-ciak’ (NOT no coconut, no eat arr! Don't misunderstood! Sumthing about being Ridiculous – no shadow, no “ciak” - is what I have no idea too!) my hokkien ain't that good too. Too ‘chim’ for me! Haha… though I’ve been speaking hokkien with my family members since I don't know when. A hakka myself, don't blame me for being unable to speak that. Nobody speaks hakka to us in our family! I understand bits, but don't ask me to speak, else I’ll pronounce evything like a malay trying to speak in mandarin. Hahah! Short broken hakka + even more broken canton + not too good English + not very chim hokkien + simply pronounce de kindie mandarin + bits of malay slang here and there = yours truly! Haha… I wonder what I can verse well in? hehe… rugrats language!! Hah! Umberella is actually playin now (the later now), and I suspect that my noti lil niecey is rocking herself to this tune! Haha…

No comments: