Friday, April 20, 2007

ee-oo-ee-oo

20 april 2007, friday.
gues wad? he din talk any fengshui to me - the lawyer client. but talked alot alot. non stop! and i had to tahan my laughter sooo many times cos it was very rude to lol in front of clients, according to my boss. hehe... he forbade me to laf! aiyo! not a very bad person, this lawyer, just tat he's too much into fengshui and too nagging!
but anyway, he was also the one who helped me to shut off my car alarm that goes off when i was about to go home just now! had to ot because of his job! haha... my car alarm remote sudenly went dead on me when i wanted to leave office just not! aiyo... someone tol me to try and open the car door with the keys and then, duno push wad button. very sure that the alarm wud go off, i bopien had to try. and yesh... it went off! sooo loud, paiseh mati me! hahaha... then i tried to push the button of the alarm in the car, no effect ler...
luckily, it went quiet after a while. but the door was still locked. so my boss and the lawyer came down oso lor.. cos he was leaving too. and he (the lawyer) tried this and tat... stil ee-oo-ee-oo! then gud thing he sudenly remembered that his wife tol him before about having to start the car engine after the button thingie, baru my car alarm diam diam! hmmmph. luckily it was nite time liau. haha...
so girls out there who DO NOT KNOW THE PROPER PROCEDURE TO DIAM UR CAR ALARM LIKE ME BEFORE THIS... haha, when u gota unlock ur car doors with key and the alarm goes off, push the black lil button somewhere on the bottom left side of ur steering wheel (duno about ur car lar), and start ur car engine. at lis, it worked for mine! haha... *blush blush* (only now i know... tsk tsk tsk...)
btw, im reading the star online now (haha... not buying from ah Kau! hehe...). i only know about this FireFly Airlines? a newly launched airline from MAS. and before this, there was the FAX. wad else? wad else that i have no idea of?
aih... tomolo working saturday :-P

No comments: