Friday, April 13, 2007

friday the thirteenth

aisi... my spelling has gone from bad to worse, i think. haha... is that how u spell 13th? haha... my gudiness! anyway, just putting that title for fun. its not like fri the 13th wud be a badluck day for ppl! haha... i only realised that i dun rili know how to spell 13th in words! hahaha! LOL! si lar, si lar, everyday use short form and sms lgg lar! si lar... now, see wad happens!
anyway, js back from dinner with a fren. AIYO! i think im over-heated when i went kl! this few days, PIMPLES! popping out! aiyo! cham lor! cham lor! hehe... like mount kinabalu on my forehead like dat! haha... nah, jk. not tat khua-ceung! haha...
haihh... tomolo gotta work. nothing much urgent, but why i gota work? coz my boss said, may 2nd is a holiday, so tomolo gota work. meaning to say, if they announce this holiday thingie on monday, i wont have to work tomolo! HHHMMMPH big time! such a 'gud' timing! hmmmph! uploading pixes to my frenster now, and i tink ar, my frenster site shud be changed to my niece's liau. haha... more n more pixes of her there~ haha.
hmmm... lemme see, wads been the 'hot' thing in my office recently. FENG SHUI! argh! can u imagine? making signboard oso needa consult fengshui ppl! my gudiness! actually, our 2 clients, they din really consult the fengshui 'master' u know, they were actually consulting the fengshui RULER. ruler, as in the measuring thing! haha... rili! i duno bout u all out there, but our client's case is, a lawyer thim! he needa make signboards for his new office, and every signboard measurement, he asked my boss to consult the fs 'master' who then refers to his fs ruler. and this morning, wen my boss called this fs 'master', he was at a kopitiam... so, asked him, is this measurement OKAY for the fs? he replied, 'errr... im now in a kopitiam, i dun have my ruler with me, can u call back in 15mins?' hehe... so practically, i guess, if u have the ruler, then u can do ur own fs? hehe... the other client, aiyo... from the start til the end, fs here n there, but still, turn out, his restaurant... the fs 'master' (a diff master) fengshui-ed till the restaurant is too dark... too dim till many ppl fell in his restaurant! haha... and guess wad this 2nd fs 'master' said to my boss (who dun belif in such thing as well). he said, those who do not trust fs, will die slowly.
errrmmmm... helo? die slowly? meaning? hehe... cute eh?

No comments: