Friday, April 20, 2007

nothing much...

19 april 2007, thursday
apparently, i was kinda lagged in getting the news that prince william broke up with his girlfren of 4 years! haha... was on my way to work when i heard the new thru radio yesterday, and i smsed my sis. she said, knew it few days ago lar. haha... i was surprised, cos b4 this, news kept writing that this kate is turning into the next princess d. no, im not interested in any gossips here, im just trying to say tat - tomolo is not up to us to decide huh?! no matter how guaranteed u r of one thing.
anyway, g
uess wad? I realized that I’ve managed to keep to my new year resolution! Not to say KEEP, as in NEVER breaking it, but keep as in, managing it well!~ haha. Maybe it’s due to me working for almost a year soon, may 2nd - get used to working life liau, or maybe its due to the new and improved ME! Haha… jk!
ahh.. its past midnite now, and im still very wide awake! came back from young adults meeting arnd 1030 js nw! attended it for the 1st time (in church, i mean)! hehe... and ha! tomolo (friday), i mite be meeting a client with my boss, cos my boss and wife goin travelling next week, and during their absence, i am to deal with this client. so, he wanna make sure that i know who this client is, and where to find him. and guess wad? haha... this is the client - the lawyer that i said consulted the fengshui master for his signboards! hmmm... wonder how the meeting wud turn out to be! hahaha... cant wait! and hopefully, he dont talk any fengshui nonsense to me! or i'll "invite" him to go church! hmmmph!
aiyer, my lil sis is coming back soon! may 6th. aiks!! i forgot liau! may is the month for mothers' day or fathers' day liau>? mom's, i tink? hehe... cos my sis n lil sis had already told me the plans for mom's day, so shud be it kua? but then, i thought dad's comes first? haha... i've totally forgotten! my gudiness! let's just wait and see... will have plenty of ads soon, so dun worry! haha... n il reconfirm with my two sis tomolo.

6 comments:

PC said...

remember ? my birthday / pear's birdday always clash with father's day ! mwyaahahha.. it means tat my birdday coming ! anyway, did daddy hintu bout his pressies boi ?

anyway..shun pian shun pian.

here's my birdday wishlist:
1. a laptop bag (smth like pear's)

2. huge n yet funky bag for me to use to class. so that i can dump everything from bottle to art stuffs to books to pillows in! hahaha

3. new pair of sandals or u may call it flats..wadeverh. u get me.

4. hrm.. i'll think bout it.. loads more to go. mwahaha..

p/s: this comment is specially dedicated to both my sis ! and bro ? hopefully he reads ! nyeh nyeh nyeh.

PC said...

i tot of another 1 !!

my pink wardrobe is collapsing !
anyone wanna sponsor me ? hahahahah !

=.=

Pearpear said...

eh, u want something like my laptop 'envelope'?
GOOD! i will give u mine as ur bday pressie lorrr....
yay! kau tim!
(gotta save $ for newbe mah........)
Lindt, dont u think that's such a gr8 practical idea? :)

Pearpear said...

oh, btw, if lindt's getting u flatties from vincci, i think i still have RM10 voucher somewhere.....if it is not LOST yet lah...hahahaha...
(lindt, i help u save, u help me save mah.....)

Pearpear said...

OOOHHHHHH kalian semua......as reminded by ger, OUR birthdays are coming up hoh.....?!!!!

Anonymous said...

mwahahahahhaha.. kalian.. it sounds like KAH LIEN ! = anklet ! lol! kalian kalian. hahahaha...! hoi ! not 2nd hand goods lah..