Monday, April 09, 2007

blackOUT

9 april 2007. its a monday today. TIRED! TIRED!
just came back from kl last nite, and guess wad? for the 1st time after flying with airasia since i oso cannot recall when, the flites werent delayed! haha... both to and fro - NOT DELAYED~ good job, airasia! haha...
hmmm, gues wad? we were sooo lucky! mega sale was on-goin when we were there! werent expecting it at all. haha... anyway, my godmum, my lil sis and i, we went 1U & ikea on fri, with me driving n my lil sis navigating. haha... (one drives, but 'direction-less', another 'direction-full' but license-less, my sis, i mean). hahah...
sat, we went midvalley by taxi - my godmum and i only, cos my lil sis started her ministry in church as a (junior) photographer that day. for the 1st time! haha... and a-che and jiefu and abee met up with us for dinner at chillis at around 730pm. so, there we were, eating the nice yummie nachos and the salads and etc etc... as for drinks, a-che recommended me & godmum 'margarita presidente' or 'presidente margarita', wateva! haha... i sipped, and wahhh... NICE! NICE! haha... and since she's preggie, she ordered tomato+pineapple juice, tasted NOT BAD TOO~ and by the time we were done with dinner, it was around 9pm, i tink.
we walked into mv (midvalley) and godmum who was initially holding abee (my lil niece) pass her to me, cos she n a che went to the washroom, and there i was, with abee... and after a while, my arms were kinda sore - abee wasnt light ok! haha... so i pass her back to her daddy, and i pushed the stroller instead. abee & her daddy went into the nearby watch shop, opposite wah chan.. haha. and the 2 ladies were still in the washroom.
tat was when it all begun. near the escalator, a girl suddenly become disorientated, as can be seen! very obvious! and her face turned all white... her lips as well. and she looked kinda dizzy. and when another lady approached her, this disorientated girl mumbled something to the lady. the lady took her by the arm, and after a step or two, that girl collapsed to the floor (almost), but becos the other lady was holding her by the arm, she was stil kinda hooked onto the lady, almost reaching the floor. and the lady was seen asking for help from a guy she knew, who was holding a baby, and it was rather blurrie this part, as crowd started to 'form' around them, wher the girl fainted. and the guy just now, he carried or drag, im not very sure, the girl to the nearest seat opposite the escalator.
wahhh... along the 'process', duno which part, but i guess at the beginning of the whole incident, a guard came and offered to help, even asked whtr to call for medic or not, but as he was a malay, it was in-appropriate for him to carry the girl to a seat, esp when there were guy in their group. and then, an old chinese lady asked the lady who carried the girl by the arm - "she didnt eat, isit?" wow, such caring malaysians, huh?
and then, after a minute of TOTAL blackout, the girl was conscious again, and she puked into a plastic bag. eeewww! and totally totally seemed ok again.
and u know wad?
the girl who blackout-ed, it was me. hahahahaha... gues some of u mite know it at the beginning? haha.. the lady who held me was my godmum who had just came out of the washroom, and the guy holding a baby, haha.. who else, jie fu and abee. my a-che, according to my godmum, almost wanted to carry me cos godmum cudnt bear my weight, was 'scolded' by godmum and was 'shoo-ed' away cos she was preggie, AND VERY DANGEROUS for her to do so. haha... wen i was gaining back my consciousness, i was still dizzy, i said, "i know wad is happening, just tat im unable to open my eyes yet". and my 1st line after i puke, after i was ok - "this is so embarassing!" hahahahahaha... LOL.
truly it is. but then, im glad, so thankful that i din cause any harm to anyone, esp a che and abee, who was being put on her stroller by her daddy without being strapped. and lucky tat i wasnt holding abee when i started to feel that the whole world is 'merry-go-rounding' around me! hahahaha... LOL.
and jiefu & a-che's assumption was, me not enuf blood. thats y after a bit of margarita, i blackout! haha... and if u recall, i wrote, "d guy carried or drag her, im not very sure" why? becos, when we were on the way home, in the car, jiefu said with my size, carrying me to the nearest seat shudnt be a problem lar... but who knows! when he actually had the unconscious me, he said, he was sooo shocked at the weight he was carrying! haha... tats i wasnt sure its a drag or a carry! LOL! laf dead me!
and again, i'd like to stress here that, NO, i wasnt hungry. i was fresh from the kitchen, rmber? haha... so wad caused me to faint? no idea... but i sure wasnt tired tat day. so, see lar.. i'll update to this topic again when i know the cause! haha...
til today, i stil find it funny! hahaha... and embarassing! hahaha... and thank god i din fell strait to the floor, else my head will have a bump, im sure! haha... and if im not mistaken, it all happened within minutes, from me first feeling dizzy to after i puke, roughly around 15 - 30 mins, i guess? and i was perfectly alright again after tat. hahaha...
so here i am... haha. bloggin about my 1st experience fainted! haha... blackout-ed!

3 comments:

Pearpear said...

really scared the shitto outto me, REALLY!!!
i didnt even think it was just a minor case....maybe coz i have been spending my a.m sickness hours watching TOO MUCH TOO MUCH E.R, Strong Medicine, Grey's Anatomy, House, Medical Investigation...... (READ: ALL HOSPITAL DOCTORS/NURSES STORIES with all sorts of sometimes-unheard -of sickness/diseases too to mention the least!)

I NEARLY WANNA ASK HER "JIEFU" BRING HER TO HOSPITAL!!!!

Pearpear said...

and the even SHITTO THING is......when she is finally conscious again, she said "I FAINTED????" AIYOHHH< HOW EMBARASSING!"

hah?????? all of us who were accompanying her had nothing but FRIGHT & WORRY in our minds, EMBARASSMENT was the last, if any, in our list!
apalah..... :p

and hmmph!!! when she puked out all the nachos.....hmm....that turned me off nachos&cheese for a while......for a while nia lah....LOL!
(color of puke: orangey goo) :p

PC said...

hahahaha.. scared the SHITTO! wad a cute term ! next time.. instead of SHIT.. use SHITTO ! ahahahahahahhaah!!!!!