Friday, April 06, 2007

uncivilized people?

friday, 6 april 2007, 1230 midnite
just got off from my kch - kl flite roughly 3 hrs ago, but i felt as if i've just reached my sis' home in kota kemuning. haha... y? the journey from lcct to pj (to pick up my lil sis) was like, FOREVER! hahaha... had me sat in car til dizzy! haha... and after we reached kk and unloaded, we went for re-fuel at the nearby mamak, me, my lil sis and my godmum. haha...
anyway, my issue here tonite is, how can malaysians be SO uncivilized?! im sure everyone's aware that airasia does not allocate seat NUMBERS to its passengers, but at lis people! IF U ARE DAMN TOO LAZY TO QUEUE UP TO BOARD THE PLANE WHEN EVERYONE ELSE IS QUEUEING UP, PUHLEASSSEEEE.... PUHLEASEEEE.... DO NOT ACT AS IF UR UNEDUCATED! UNCIVILIZED~!
what happened js nw was, we queued in line to get into the plane, waited in line for around i tink, 10 mins? doesnt matter, as long as the flite wasnt delayed, i am VERY thankful already. i dun mind the queueing(how do one spell queueing anyway> queuing? or queueing? or wad? why do i tink my spelling looked rather incorrect? haha....) anyway, we q-ed. MOST of the ppl there q-ed. and of course, there are always ppl who cudnt care to q, cos some ppl dun mind sitting at unfavored seats where they cannot choose... or "leftover" seats. i know some ppl dun mind that. i dun mind actually, but since the q aint tat long, so i q-ed. and of cos, there are ppl who were just TOO lazy to q, and u know wad? when the line is opened... when its time for ppl to board the plane, the steward & stewardess checking the ics etc... my gudiness! u can just see how uneducated and uncivilized and inconsiderate those ppl are! those who were too lazy to q, they were actually RUSHING to the front FROM THEIR SEATS to check into the flite! my gudiness!
like a bunch of ahsams at pasar lidat! man! and some were so smartly dressed in tie, and etc... but their behaviour? my gudiness... SHAME ON YOU PPL WHO DOES TAT! dun even bother to queue up, and just rush up like that! tsk tsk tsk... terible! atlis la, queue and wait in line. the plane wud stil wait for u even tho ur the last to board, dun worry.

No comments: