Saturday, May 26, 2007

R.I.P.

Aiks… terrible terrible day for me – 26 may 2007 =(
Was on my way to work this morning, along Batu Kawa’s STRAIGHT, TRAFFICLIGHT-LESS road (at least, from jln kangking to sunny hill). Hehe… so, was driving at the lane near the road divider, when suddenly a bird flew up from (nowhere!!) somewhere from my right side, I guess must be from the plants… the divider, and PHAMMM!!!! Was knocked ‘away’ by my car! I was soooooooo terrified! Aikkks! Wad a pity! Felt soooooooooooo guilty!! Man! So, its impossible that I stopped my car in the middle of nowhere and do anything, rite? Filled with guilt, I continued driving… and I looked at the side mirror to see if there’s any ‘corpse’ (haha….) or maybe, hoping to see the bird flew away… but, ah… guess wad I saw?
Only then I realized that cartoons aren’t always fake…
I saw, from my side mirror, as I was driving… the bird’s feather ‘swaying’ in the air (slowly descending to the ground). If u understand wad i'm trying to picture here. TRUE! But ONE feather only… like wad we normally see in the tv (cartoons). My gudiness! Felt soooo bad for killing a bird! =( Still do!! Kolian nyeee….

=(
May it rests in peace.

2 comments:

Pearpear said...

u know sometime last mth, zaco also KILLED a birdie this way....i was gonna type BIRDOE! this will tell u why:

Zac: i think the birds in Kota Kemuning are too free and damn bored....so, i suspect they were challenging each other to fly cross the road and 'touch' a passing by car!!!! Really, i think so......
else, y would it fly and hit my car leh?

***Birdoe......

gingee said...

ahh... so unlike me. so guilt-less of him. but then, i agree with the last sentence, "y wud it fly n hit my car leh?" Y NOT OTHER CAR WITH GUILT-LESS DRIVER? hmmmm...

=P