Saturday, May 05, 2007

its a small world afterall!

was distracted by tv3's nightline as i was watching the MOST, no... one of the most ridiculous movie i've ever seen before - Dragonheart! haha... but wad to do, was home late from OT-ing again, so ended up watching tv and lazying arnd. haha... and now, oh my god! its 1am AGAIN?? tot its only like, 12? hehe...
05.05.07! (my car's 2 yr old today!) haha...
hah! gues wad? chatting with my lil sis now, and gues wad the 'wu-liau' girl is doin? 'googlin' her name worrr! haha... trying to see whtr its a famous name or not! haha... (or rather, trying to see whtr she is famous or not! hahah).
o ya! rmber the lawyer i mentioned in my earlier blog - the one who helped me diamdiam my car alarm based on his wife's experience? hehe... wad a small small world kuching is. turned out, he is the son of an ex-teacher of my secondary school! his mom, used to teach us maths, but retired halfway teaching us, wen i was in form 3, if not mistaken! hmm.... wad a small world! was at his new firm seeing the production ppl installing the signages etc... hehe. so, "tangkap ular" whole aftnun la! haha... but with boss' permission. in fact, he was the one who asked me to go and see more of the installation thingie. so that i know more about all those! and gues wad again? he even RECOMMENDED me of which florist to go "when u get married"! my gudiness! and lemme share with u guys. Spring, he said. i seem to know how the signboard of this flowershop looks like, but i have no idea where in kuching is tat! haha... cant recall! but anyway, its wayyyyyyy too long to go, still! hehe...
ppl around me are just soooooooo 'caring' and soooo 'concerned' of my life... dont they? hahaha...
argh! its 130am liau! rili needa go to sleep now. yay! 1 week down, 3 more to go before...
MELAKA! hehehehhe... *wink! *wink! nites ppl! and have a great weekend!

No comments: