Friday, May 04, 2007

so long...

deleting all my posts in my other blog. hehe.... tot of deleting the whole blog, but i love the blog add too much to have it deleted. so, just clearing up the contents... and then only i'll decide wad to do with it. haha...
arrgghh.... must be all the more-than-enuf-sleep i had the past two days, and now, i dun seem to be feeling sleepy at all!~ uh oh! its 1am (midnite) of friday, 4 may. hmmm.. its a friday again! hahah... my lil sis coming back on sunday! how fast is tat!
anyway, me soooo happy today! my boss & wife came back from kl today, and they found my Swatch Extra Large watch's strap! which is very hard to find! i myself cudnt find it wen i was in kl last month! they got it for me! soooooo happy the me! hahahahha... swatch dun produce EL anymore, u see (according to the salesperson lar). tats y the strap is sooo hard to find! yay! i got mine already! can be worn again now! yay!!!! hapi hapi!
actually, i am VERY bored now, tats y im crapping all craBs here! gues i shud try to make myself sleep now, or else, panda bear will appear tomolo~ muahahahahaha.... aiks! mums' day and daddy's bday coming soon! MaY! aikkkssss! then june, 2 sis' bday, plus dad's day, mmb's bday, plenty of frens' bday, and kl/melaka trip! wahhhhhh.... im goin to sleep.

1 comment:

Pearpear said...

finally, u can start doing some "DEAL-ed" works for my lil u-know-what......olt lah.
gonna email u the details.....on my part, i will register with the KAD ppl.....that 1 got lui du kau tim liau...dont worry...now, i need to go find RM300. LOL