Wednesday, May 23, 2007

hari ini dalam sejarah... haha

23may 2007, the day my blug site is back to normal. haha... "hari ini dalam sejarah". (sounds familiar?? nehhh, those rtm info thingie... not sure if its still airing every evening. but last time wen i was "chasing" after those cartoons, "hari ini dalam sejarah" owes tested my patience. why? cos it owes airs rite before my cartoon!~ hmmph!)
ahhh... finally! my belated pixes from my lundu trip. hehe. more to come! wait til im back from melaka! hmmph! pixes of the chick rice... etc etc. hahahaha... yay! hepi hepi!
oh, someone's been stealing the quotes tat i too, stole from others!
hahaha... so, no harm lar. i steal from others, u steal from me. haha... just kidding. and no, i wont laf at 'u', dun worry. hehehe... it'd be like im lafing at myself then. hehe... and ur "story", (i've read btw. heheheh... i hate being in curious 'mode', u see... ). the story, very close-to-home! (if u knw wad i mean).

anyway, here... the pix of my two lil siblings who seem to have "outgrown" me! haha... 1 is definitely TALLER than me! another is, "meatier" (direct translation from hokkien). and both of em were like, planned in advance to wear super striking colored shirts so tat they were noticeable! hahaha... see! (but no, they did NOT plan tat. it was just a coincidence). hehe... my sibs in sixties' pose. hahah...
see.. see.. again, i am NOT very short, okie! haha... ah, not forgetting, the 'marky' (crab or watever thing they call it.. mah-ki? or wad?) tat were caught tat day... by my mum n bro! haha..

and, next... the 'fresh-from-the-oven' pixes of my supermodel nice. hahaha... supermodel worr. see how efficient and how pro she is at transforming herself from LEISURE MODE to WORK MODE a.k.a. MODELLING MODE. hehe..

Abee in Leisure Mode (look at the noti smirking mischievious look).

Abee in "Work" Mode (i am speechless. haha... so unlike her! hahah... so 'ayu' and un-noti!)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

drago...nice pics yaa...cutie abiee...enjoy baca u punya blog...haha...one question...pegi melaka buat pe?...cuti-cuti malaysia ker?....hehehe...hapy travelling!!!...

gingee said...

oh, enjoy baca my blog? hehe.. tq! tq! btw, abee lar.. tada "i". hehe... pegi melaka? pegi makan nasi ayam. hehe.. JUST KIDDING! nah, a very nice place. so pegi jalan-jalan dgn family lor. hehe...