Friday, May 25, 2007

again...

24 may 2007.
i am soooo disqualified to tell ppl im from kuching, ... and been staying in kuching omost my whole life, (except for the 3 yrs in johor)... gues why?
i got lost again!!!!!!
aduh!
where?
green road area.
not exactly LOST, but more like, ermmm... i cudnt find the way. ot mar, then my bro asked me to fetch him from fren's hse after his pingpong. been sending him there few times prior, and i still cudnt recognize the way! my gudiness!!!
i knew its somewhere there... but i din know where on earth was the lorong! hahaha! my gudiness! when i called him to ask him the way... i cudnt even construct proper sentence... cos i keep LOL-ing to myself and! my bro oso - laf laf laf nia! and then, i finally stopped and waited for him (he asked me to!) at the new "Sky Garden" housing billboard and, he came running from another side of the 'world'... LAFING again! hmmmmph! but then, i myself was lafing too! how can tat be posible! tsk tsk tsk....
i am speechless... so im goin to sleep now. gudnite people!
tsk tsk tsk....

3 comments:

PC said...

MALLUU !!!

CAPITAL LETTER M A L U !

hahahahah! tsk tsk tsk.. even ME, who've been there like 1st time also..i remember where isit liao

u ???!!! oh my!!!!!!!!!!!!

gingee said...

tsk tsk tsk... tis mui mui. ei, at lis i got lost on the road, in the car while driving alone, NOT AT THE AIRPORT, IN THE WRONG PLANE, ritteeee?? hehehehe... =P

Pearpear said...

eeeeee!!! i realized sumthing lerr.....oi, both of u....
i think lindt n i have the same SYNDROMME....

REALLY REALLY!
even me, i have the same problem, especially kuching roads and places....coz it is so not well-planned at all!!!!!

I get confused all the time too, so far, only in Kuching lah....even tho my GPRS system is really crappy too! LOL!