Sunday, December 30, 2007

im goin to pip now

tis time of the year, wad else to write besides wad had happened throughout the year ending tomorrow =D
haha... im actually reading back wad i've written early this year, '2006 was..'. lol. the 1st thing - McD's prosperity beger is OUT again liau! LOL.. 'tham-ciaknyeee me'! LOL. and im surprised how a fren can stil remember how much i love this beger and even reminded me last nite tat its out oledi. my gudiness! BEEFIE ones nt yet ler! dun like chicks =P
anwy, me stucked here 'happily' working already too... with tat lil plan of mine - considered achieved halfway? i duno wads the best term to describe it. hehe... nvm.
ha! another road accident - same case - being hit in the bum. but this one, the driver paid, at lis. hehe... and shud i say, an experience gained too? =D
went sabah - GREAT!
went kayaking - AN EXPERIENCE I SHALL NVR FORGET.
went on a 'semi-blind' date - A NEW FREN MADE.
tat is all. or shall i call it 'tinted' date? specky-date? LOL...! hahaha. apa apa lah. not a blind one dusi liau. hahaha... (ntg more, so do not bombard me with questions on this. hehe... i wont layan. and if u read my blug, u will be able to 'sense' the period of time it happened. hehehe... NOTE: i DONT play blind ones, dun worry. hehe...)
wahhh, been a year since i first unveiled my sketchbook! time rili flies. NEVER rili liked to 'share' stuffs about myself, but so far, its been nice. no regrets (yet). hehe... even SILENT TREAT-ED a very good close pal who somehow discovered my blug BEFORE i 'announced it publicly'! LOL.. kesian him. (not only silent treatment, i tink. thung khoi fan min thim! whahahahaha! ldm here!)
and its also been a year since korea - A NEW DISH 'FAVORITED'! (haha... am actually munching kimchi as i write this! how nostalgic!)
YAY! a NEW 'set' of annual leaves liau! fresh new set (coz i finished/advanced my 2007 annual leaves in 2006). haha... gona treasure my 14 (only) precious days like wad lidat liau! hahaha...
my lil sis completed her foundy liau, now in 1st year graphic design, and she knows the directions in kl like a taxi driver liau. i tink, much better than a taxi driver! LOL... for real! (i suspect arr... she must be adopted, for my elder sis n i are both so buta-arah! LOL. jk!)
'pampered' meself with a new hp, the FIRST hp i bought. hehe... surprised ler? the previous 5 were all gifts from my khaima. hehe... lucky? nah... im not lucky, im blessed.
then, wad else but to somehow realize the value of friendship when one by one of the old pals left to work at other places.
and of cos, the freshly added new member of the family, my 2nd niece... maia xxx leong. hehe, jk! maia faith. (im so used to refering her as 'maia XXX leong'!) hahaha.
oh, i somehow managed to keep to my 2007's resolution - no more 'verbal war' in the office with my boss, esp since the 2nd half of the year. LOL. i rili amazed myself too. haha... so drastic the change til both my boss n mrs boss noticed! haha. speaking of the very goodie-girl-me. LOL. haha... (except for the 40mins-late-for-work habit!)
...wich, i plan to improve (SLIGHTLY) too. cut down by half! 20mins. tat is good enuf for me.
and honestly, i find it a small 'delight' tat ppl actually enjoy reading wad i wrote, and better still, commenting. no matter how 'emo' i were sometimes... lol, and NO MATTER HOW '3-HOUR LONG' my posts are (like this one!) or no matter how boringly unrelated some posts were to them (coz they can js skip n not read? i know. hehe...)
and, i take it as a compliment (dun care if they're trying to sindir me or wad) wen ppl tell me tat "you are like how you sounded in ur writings!" hehe... (i tink arr, indirectly, these kinda comments are saying tat 'i talk to my computer' like i talk to a human?) hehehe... dun care! haha... jk! (actually, im not very good at socializing with new / not-so-familiar ppl. true!)
okie... long post is coming to an end. its gona be a holiday again on tuesday! me so hepi hepi! *there's gona be a change in here too, soon. but in the meantime, read & forget wad i wrote here, and...
HAPPY HOLIDAYS & HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008!
(its only evng, and im sooo sleepy i cannot tink of a beter title for this post, so tido time it is, peeps!)

7 comments:

cal81 said...

woa, u beat me to the post... it's about the time of the year when ppl start reflecting & posting their 'highlights' for the year... haven't done one before... ironically my very first entry was on new year resolutions.. hmm... semi-blind date ka? =p

gingee said...

*GASSSPPPPSSS!*

not semi mer? wanna try ask the other party involved? =P

Anonymous said...

no problem to read and forget what you have written here but definitely not the semi-blind date part! wakakakaka! Just kidding you la. hehe. Happy new year!

gingee said...

ha! tat one... u shud've asked me wen u saw me JUST NOW! hahaha.. 230am liau and im stil wide awake! cham lor! haha... anwy, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Anonymous said...

got blind date mer? when? cham... forget khi liaw... got mer got mer?? hmmm... actually not really interested in this blind date anymore, but i am more interested in the one tat sms n called u n wake u up from ur sleep... hmmm... who is tat hor? mind to tell me? hahaha!

wah! really gam dong tat u wrote 2 things related in ur blog... prosperity berger n the silent treatment... hehehe!! of coz i still remember ur favourite berger ler (gam dong ler u? muahahaha!)... n about the silent treatment, really yuan wang ah!! ban me for reading it after tat, so NOT FAIR!! i put the effort to discover it, jz like anyone else, but then u r so so zalim to me by ban-ing me! hmmmph!! hahaha! =P

ooohh! n the sabah trip too... make it to 3 things related... hehehe! really hope tat u ppl enjoy the trip very much...

ok! happi new year to u!!

gingee said...

tsk tsk tsk... wanna remain anonymous but spill the bean? mite as well sign ur name there... alang alang. =P

Anonymous said...

wa sukak ler... muahahaha!!