Friday, December 14, 2007

simple msgs

CONFIDENCE:
Once all village people decided to pray for rain. On the day of prayer all people gathered and only one boy came with an umbrella...
That's Confidence.
TRUST:

Trust should be like the feeling of a one year old baby when you throw him in the air; he laughs.....because he knows you will catch him...
That's Trust..


HOPE:
Every night we go to bed, we have no assurance to get up alive in the next morning but still we have plans for the coming day...
That's Hope..
very nice ones there huh? hehe...
anwy, did i mention tat the xmas gift i got for my sis (elder sis, the maya karina's momi) is sitting on my table now, and i am STILL gigeli wenever i notice it - so much so tat i am SOOOOO tempted to post the pix up! (pixes in my pc liau, u know) hehehe... (
u wish, che). hehe. btw, i am not 'using' ur gift - just tat i hav yet to find a suitable box for it. hehe... very the delicate, fragile thingie. hahahah... MARK my words, for wen xmas is over, I SHALL HAVE IT POSTED! hahaha...
oki! gudnitie ppl. and happy happy friday!

2 comments:

Pearpear said...

aisi! later semua orang ingat ur 2nd nis' name is really MAIA KARINA! LOL!
(instead of Maia Faith)

Btw, i think i have an instinct telling me the THING is a springy thingie...rite?
hehehehehe.....
since it's ON YOUR DESK...
makes u GIGGLE....
those jiggly springy cute angkongs pau si eh!!!

gingee said...

haha... my 2nd nis' name = maia faith leong. not karina. heheh...

let ur instince be on C.U.R.I.O.U.S. mode til u get it la... hehe. hehe.